Chapter 31: The aftermath

They done it they have defeated the hero killer but they didn't walk out unscathed they had some serious injuries because of the hero killer. Stains quirk had no effect on Y/N but he still didn't have the energy to get up because of how much he used his quirk Shoto then walked up to him and put Y/N on his back.

Shoto: Are you alright?

Y/N: Well other then being stabbed in my hand I'll be fine. I must apologize.

Shoto: You don't need to apologize you used up a lot of you're energy in this fight. So don't apologize.

Y/N stayed silent as they got out the alleyway and met up with the pros.

Grain Torino: What are you doing here boy!

Izuku: Grain Torino! I was only—

Izuku gets interrupted by Grain Torino kicking him in the face.

Grain Torino: I thought I told you to stay on the bullet train!

Shoto: Who's this?

Izuku: Grain Torino the hero I'm interning with. I don't get it how did you find us?

Grain Torino: I was told to come here by someone else.

Shoto: Father.

Y/N looked at Shoto a little shocked that Endeavor would do that but smiled either way. Y/N was too busy with his thoughts to hear the rest of Izuku's and Grain Torino's conversation but then hears the sounds of pros running towards them.

Sidekick 1: Around the corner!

Sidekick 2: Endeavor told us there was a request for help here but...

Sidekick 3: Children?

Sidekick 4: Those injuries look bad. I'll call an ambulance right away.

Sidekick 5: *Gasp* Look.

She gasp her self as she couldn't believe who she was looking at.

Sidekick 1: Is that the... Hero killer?!

Grain Torino: What?

Sidekick 2: I'll get the police on the line.

Sidekick 3: Can you walk?

Izuku: If you prop me up then I think so.

Sidekick 3: Ok and you?

Shoto: Only Minor injuries. You should be worried about Tenya and Y/N.

Y/N: I only got stabbed in the hand it's not that bad.

Sidekick 3: It still should be looked at just in case.

Meanwhile at a far distance none of the pros and UA students didn't realize that they where being watched by the villain Tormura Shigaraki with Kurogiri.

Tormua: Why is that brat there!

Tormura growls in frustration.

Tormura: No matter. One of the Nomu's will be coming near here yes.

Kurogiri: Correct.

Tormura: Have them grab that brat with the four quirks for some reason master is interested in him.

Kurogiri: As you wish.

As soon as the four UA students talked things out a Nomu was flying down towards the group.

Grain Torino: Everyone get down!

Before anyone can react Y/N was grabbed by one of the Nomu and it flew off making a huge gust of wind.