Chapter 23: Don't hold back!

Y/N was sitting in his chair waiting to for the next Match. Then Tenya and Ochako came back.

Y/N: Hey. Is Izuku ok?

Ochako: Well uhhh.

Minoru: Izuku is having surgery.

Y/N stayed silent for a bit as he turned pale white.

Y/N: WHAT!?

Tenya: I know it's shocking but don't worry he's with Recovery Girl he'll be fine.

Minoru: Yeah she's one of the best.

Y/N: Y... Yeah I guess you're right. But still I hope he'll be ok.

Finally the other matches began Fumikage versus Ibara. Ibara used her vines to restrain Fumikage but Dark Shadow was still free. Dark Shadow then grabs Ibara and begins to push her out of bounds.

Midnight: Ibara is out of bounds Fumikage wins.

Y/N: Whao that was fast.

Tenya: Hey isn't your match next?

Y/N: Oh your right I better get ready. Wish me luck guys.

Y/N begins to run off.

Y/N makes it into the room getting ready for his match.

Y/N: Ok I'm up against Mina Ashido so her quirk is her acid. She could definitely melt my ice by what I saw from the cavalry battle. But perhaps I could use that against her. I don't want to hurt her so I'll have to try an approach her without hurting her.

Y/N stretches a bit but then finally walks out ready to face Mina while Present Mic dose he's usual thing.

Mina: Alright it seems like it's time for us to battle!

Y/N: It seems so. Now I don't want to hurt you but I do want to win this match.

Mina then begins to chuckle and looks away Y/N tilted his head out of confusion.

Y/N: What?

Mina: Oh well I just wanted you to make a deal with me.

Y/N: Ok hit me.

Mina: If I win (Chuckles) You have to ask Momo out on a date.

Y/N face turns red and he looks away and Mina just chuckles.

Present Mic: Alright everyone ready. Begin!

Mina then throws her acid at Y/N. Y/N moves out the way and shoots a fire ball at Mina she dodges out the way and starts to skate with her acid as Y/N continues to fire his fire at her Mina continues to dodge his attacks then throws her acid at Y/N but then he makes an Ice Wall it begins to steam from the acid then she finally gets through the ice and sees that Y/N wasn't there.

Mina: What the? Where did he?

Mina hears a whistle she turns to the side and sees Y/N smiling then he fires a lightning bolt at her electrocuting her. Mina body begins to steam then she falls to the ground Midnight looks at Mina to check on her.

Midnight: Mina has been ko'd Y/N wins.

Y/N: Sorry about that it was meant to be a little shocked.

Y/N smiles while chuckling a little.

Tenya: Whoa that was fast.

Momo: He used Mina ability to melt through ice as an advantage. He made an ice wall and stepped to the side so when she melted the ice it would look like Y/N was gone when he was ready to attack.

Momo then looked down with a sad expression.

Momo: Is so amazing. Everyone is. All I did was make a shield and that's it. I'm... I'm so weak.

Y/N walks back to the waiting room taking a deep breath.

Y/N: The next match will be Katsuki vs Eijiro. No offense to Eijiro but I have a feeling Katsuki will win. But I'll have to wait and see.

As he was about to enter the Waiting Room he saw Katsuki waiting for him.

Y/N: Katsuki? What are you—

Katsuki: I wanted to have a little chat with you.

Y/N was confused Katsuki then looked at Y/N.

Katsuki: As you already know me and Eijiro are about to have our match and it should be no question I'm going to win. And me and you are going to battle so... I want you to use your dragon element against me.

Y/N was shocked to hear Katsuki request.

Katsuki: I don't care if you use it early in the fight or not. Just use it against me. I want to beat you at your very best. So don't you dare hold back.

Before Y/N could say anything Katsuki walks off Y/N then looked at his hand and balls it up into a fist.

Y/N came back and took his seat and was thinking of what Katsuki said.

Izuku: Y/N?

Y/N then looks at Izuku.

Izuku: Are you ok?

Y/N: Yeah. I'm fine.

The next match begins as it was Eijiro versus Katsuki and they were getting ready to battle as Present Mic announces them.

Izuku: Who ever wins they'll be against you.

Y/N: Yeah.

Izuku then saw that Y/N had a sad expression on his face he wanted to ask him what was wrong but he knew it wasn't his business to ask.

Y/N: Izuku.

Izuku: Yeah.

Y/N: I... I want to ask you something.

Izuku: Oh uhh sure what do you want to ask?

Y/N: Katsuki was waiting for me at the waiting room and he asked me to use my dragon element against him. And I'm not sure if I'm ready to use it. What do you think I should do.

There was a moment of silence between the two as they watched the match as Eijiro was trying to hit Katsuki but Katsuki dodges out the way and retaliated by hitting Eijiro with an explosion.

Izuku: Honestly it's up to you what you want to do. I would encourage you to use it but I understand why your so hesitant to use it. But do what you feel is right.

Y/N smiled hearing this then the battle was over.

Midnight: Eijiro has been ko'd Katsuki wins