Chapter 16: Declaration of war

Y/N has been excited for this day. Today was the sports festival but Y/N couldn't help but feel dreadful because of what Katsuki did yesterday.

Flashback

All the Students were staring at class 1A and everyone was confused.

Ochaco: Um why the heck are you all here?

Tenya: Do you have some type of business with our class?

Minoru: Why the heck are you blocking are door way I won't let you take us hostage!

Y/N: I think there scouting us out because of what happened to the USJ.

Katsuki: Hmph at least one of you are smart enough to know that.

Izuku: Whoa how did you figured that out Y/N.

Y/N then started to scratch the back of his head.

Y/N: Honestly it was a lucky guest.

Katsuki: At least you know what a pro hero looks like. Now move it extras.

Y/N just slammed his face in the palm of his hand.

???: So this is class 1A. I heard you guys were impressive but you just sound like an Ass.

Then walking out of the crowd was a boy with indigo hair.

???: Is everyone in hero course delusional or just you?

Everyone started to shack there hands and head no.

???: How sad to come here and find a bunch of ego maniacs. I wanted to be in the hero course but like many others here I was forced to choose a different track. Such as life. I didn't cut it the first time around but I have another chance. If any of us do well in the sports festival the teachers can decide to transfer us to the hero course. And they'll have to transfer people out to make room. Scouting the competition? Maybe some of my peers are but I'm here to let you know that if you don't bring your very best I'll still your spot right from under you. Consider this a declaration of war.

And just like that the Indigo haired kid was finished as he glared at Katsuki and Katsuki glared back.

Y/N: Well. That could have went better.

???: Hey you!

Y/N: Spoke way to soon.

Flashback ends.

Y/N learned both there names. The calm one who made a declaration of war was named Shinso and the loud one was Tetsutetsu.

Y/N: I just hope Katsuki doesn't say anything to piss off any one else.

Y/N finally made it and got his uniform on and was ready to go.

Y/N: Man I'm excited!

Eijiro: Yeah you said it. We get to show off what we're made of.

Hanta: Hey are you going to use your fourth element in the sports festival.

Y/N: I'm... I'm not sure. I still don't understand it. And I don't plan on using it until the sports festival.

Fumikage: But sometimes exploring the unknown can lead you to the path of success.

Mezo: He dose make a valid point.

Y/N: Yeah I know it's just. I don't want to ruin the festival it for anybody if I go out of control.

Momo: You won't.

Momo then puts her hand on Y/N shoulder.

Y/N looks at Momo and smiles meanwhile Mina has a smug smile and his gossiping with the other girls.