Chapter 14: Leap of faith

Y/N vision was a little blurry his eyes began to flicker open he then sees that he's in the infirmary he then sits up from the bed he was in.

Recovery Girl: Looks like your up Sonny.

Y/N: Recovery girl... What happened?

Recovery girl: Well after that intense battle you had with the villains you fainted.

Y/N then Y/N remembered everything that happened.

Y/N: Oh... Right. USJ.

Recovery girl: Well gotta give one of the teacher a call so Ms Yaoyorozu can be here.

Y/N: Huh? Why?

Recovery girl: Oh well you see Momo was the one to bring you to the other teachers and when she heard that you were in the infirmary she insisted on staying.

Flashback

Momo: Please I want stay until Y/N wakes up.

Recovery girl: Relax dear. Look as soon as school is over and Y/N wakes up I'll have a teacher bring you here to see him. Ok dear.

Flashback ends.

Recovery girl: It's only been a few days of school and it seems like you and Ms Yaoyorozu are really close. She was really worried about you.

Y/N looks at Recovery girl then at his hands.

After minutes later of waiting he hears foot steps he looks where it's coming from and sees Momo.

Y/N: Momo. I'm sorr—

Momo then out of nowhere hugs Y/N surprising him Momo then released the hug.

Y/N: Um... Thanks for the hug. I didn't expect you to be the hugging type.

Momo then backs away and blush's a bit.

Momo: Sorry I was just worried about you.

Momo then takes a seat and sits next to Y/N. Y/N stays silent for a few minutes then looks down.

Y/N: I'm sorry.

Momo was confused.

Momo: What do you mean?

Y/N: That you... Saw that. I've been trying to keep that compressed because I can't control it. And a lot of people see me as a monster. I appreciate that you came to see me but I know you see me as a monster. And I won't be angry if you don't want to be friends with me. A monster.

Momo immediately put her hand on Y/N's.

Momo: That's enough!

This surprised Y/N Momo got closer to Y/N and there noises where close to touching.

Momo: Your wrong Y/N. I would never want to end this friendship. Your not a monster Y/N.

Y/N begins to blush.

Y/N: Oh well... Thank you Momo.

Momo then realized how close she was but then backs up.

Momo: Oh my apology I—

Y/N: It's ok no need to apologize.

Momo: Y/N... That element. That took control. It's not much of a curse as you think it is.

Y/N looked at Momo.

Momo: When it took control and that villain took me hostage and threatened to kill
Me you stopped. You couldn't control yourself but you subconsciously wanted to save me. You protected me.

Y/N gasped a bit.

Momo: Maybe there's more to your fourth quirk.

Y/N looked at his hand.