Chapter 12: Going to the U.S.J

Ok so I just want to clear something up in chapter 7 there was a flashback I changed some things it's not too big of a change but I just wanted you guys to know alright let's do this!

In Class 1 The class rep and deputy were up in front of the class ready to give an announcement.

Momo: Alright class rep it's time to start.

Izuku: Um. Okay so we need to figure out who the other class officers will be. But first there's something that I wanna say. I've thought a lot about this. And I think Tenya Iida should be our class rep! He was able to capture everyone's attention and get us in line so I believe that he should be the one leading our class from now on.

Eijiro: Yeah you know what? If Izuku vouches for him I'm good. Plus he was a big help he totally manned up and took charge right?

Denki: Yup! Oh did you noticed he looked like the dude on the emergency exit sighs when he was on the wall earlier?

Aizawa: This is a waste of time. I don't care who the rep is just hurry up.

Tenya then stands up.

Tenya: If Izuku is nominating me for this job... Then I humbly accept. I pledge to carry out the duties of class rep. To the best of my abilities!

Eijiro: Sounds good emergency exit.

Y/N was shocked that Izuku did that but then respectfully excepted it and smiled.

Time skip

Aizawa: Today's training will be a little different. You'll have three instructors. Me All Might and another faculty member will be keeping tabs on you.

Y/N: Interesting.

Hanta: Sir what type of training is this?

Aizawa: Rescue. You'll be dealing with natural disasters shipwrecks stuff like that.

Y/N: Whoa this sounds interesting.

Y/N looks at his hand.

Y/N: I don't know how my quirk could be use for rescue but I'm interested to learn.

Momo: You'll figure it out. I know you will.

Aizawa: Guy's I'm not finished yet.

All the students stay quiet

Aizawa: What you wear in this exercise is up to you. I know you're excited about costumes.
Aizawa presses a button and platforms come out the wall.

Aizawa: But keep in mind that you haven't gotten used to them yet and they might limit your abilities. This special training's at an off campus facility so we'll be taking a bus to get there. That's all. Start getting ready.

They all got up and got there costumes.

Y/N: (Thinking) Rescue training. This should be interesting.

Mini time skip they were all in the bus getting ready to go to the location that Aizawa was taking them Y/N was looking outside enjoying the view it reminded him the times when him and his mom would sit on the grass and look at the lake enjoying the breeze and she would play with Y/N hair but then his thoughts were cut off when heard.

Eijiro: Well if anyone has pro quirks it's the Todoroki brothers and Katsuki.

Tsuyu: Sure but Katsuki always gets angry so he'll never be that popular.

Katsuki: What's you say I'll kick your ass!

Y/N: Your kinda proving her point dude.

Katsuki: Shut your mouth no one asked you!

Y/N: And your still proving it.

Shoto: Hey Y/N. How come you stepped down from being deputy?

Y/N: Because Momo is more fit to lead. She's a waaaaaay better example then me.

Shoto: How so?

Y/N: Well what she did yesterday is a good example. She was able to explain every little detail by just watching the fight. I mean I wouldn't have ever dreamed of explaining it like Momo did. And her quirk might not be as strong as me but it's more versatile. Could you imagine how great of a hero she would be if she had my quirk. If I want to be a hero. I don't want to run in blindly to battle. I want to think of amazing strategies like Izuku and Momo. So I have a lot of work to do.

Shoto stared at Y/N for a few minutes amazed by his words.

Aizawa: Hey hey we're here stop messing around.

Students: Yes sir
Katsuki: Whatever.

They all made it to the area and everyone gasped seeing the pro hero in front of them the space hero 13.

Y/N: Hero 13. A hero specializes in rescues. I could learn a few thing or two from her.

He then looks at his hand and.

Y/N: Especially if I can use my quirk more then fighting.

Thirteen: I can't wait to show you what's inside.

They all walk in and everyone was amazed by what they were looking at.

Y/N: Wow this is amazing.

Y/N was too amazed and wasn't paying attention to what the teacher was saying but then felt someone elbow his body that person being Momo. Y/N immediately started to pay attention but then out of no where a portal appears in the middle of the USJ and a group of villains start to walk out of the portal and immediately Thirteen and Aizawa get on the defensive about it.

Y/N: Strange I thought we were rescuing.

Fumikage: I think there real villains.

Y/N: What that can't be. Right.

Aizawa: No Fumikage is right there real villains.

Everyone begins to gasp as they are now in the realization that they are in grave danger.

???: The only real Hero's I see is Eraser head and Thirteen. According to the schedule we retrieved from UA All Might should be here as well.

??? 2: Where is he? I went through the trouble to bring so many friends who are eager to meet him. They want All Might. The great symbol of peace. I can't believe he's not here. Maybe if I kill a few kids he'll come out to play.

Y/N: This day has gotten a lot more intense.