Chapter 18: Calvary battle

Midnight explained the rules the rules and it was pretty simple but Y/N knew which team he was going to be in everyone had fifteen minutes to find a teammates Izuku tried to find one but a lot of people were turning him down Ochako approached Izuku.

Ochako: Hey Deku!

Izuku turns his head to see Ochako.

Ochako: Let's team up!

Izuku begins to cry.

Izuku: Ochako! Are you sure? Everyone's be after me and my ten million stupid points! Tell me your not kidding.

Ochako: If we run away the hole time then we'll win right?

Izuku: Your overestimating me or underestimating everyone else here.

Ochako: Phooey! Anyway. It's better if you team up with people you like!

Izuku makes a weird face of joy.

Ochako: Is something wrong?

Y/N wraps his arm around Ochako & Izuku.

Y/N: She's right if you team up with people you know then you'll have a better chance as communicating.

Izuku: Y/N!

Y/N: That's me!

Ochako: Wait do you—

Y/N: Yup I'm joining your team!

Izuku begins to tear up.

Izuku: But... But why?

Y/N: Well because why not. We are friends aren't we. And plus I never had time to spent it with you guys.

Ochako: Aww your such a sweet heart.

Izuku: This is perfect. With your zero gravity and your element attacks we can keep people from a far distance. Now we just need someone else with a really good quirk. Someone who is really fast.

They all start to think but then get an idea.

Y/N Izuku & Ochako: Tenya!

They approach Tenya. Tenya turns around and finally Izuku explains the plan to him. And how they could win.

Y/N: Yeah this is perfect with Ochako's quirk making us have les weight my range attacks and Tenya speed no one will catch us.

Tenya: A good strategy but I'm sorry. I'm afraid I must refuse your offer.

All of them gasped.

Tenya: Since this all started I've been losing to you. Please don't take this as an insult your a great friend. But if I continue to follow you I'll never get stronger. Katsuki and Shoto have challenged you already but they aren't the only ones who sees you as a rival.

Tenya then walks towards the group he was teaming up with.

Tenya: Izuku I'll try my best to defeat you.

Ochako: Whoa Tenya.

Izuku: Crap that was a huge blow! We need to find someone and fast.

Y/N: Actually I might have a perfect idea.

Izuku: Huh?

Y/N starts to look around then finds him he walks towards him Izuku and Ochako fallow then Y/N pats his shoulder Fumikage turns around and sees Y/N.

Y/N: Hey buddy we have one more spot opened and we have the perfect role for you. Do you think you can help.

Fumikage: Yes I can. What role do you have for me?