C H A P T E R 13

CONFESSIONS

CONFESSIONS

"𝐒𝐎 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒?" I asked Kie, surprised as I made my way into the Wreck, her parents restaurant.

Earlier that morning, JJ had left my house in rush, because my mother was about to get in my room and we both didn't want her to see us together. We had both woken up in a jump, and the next minute he was gone, so we didn't really get to talk.

"All fucking mine," she answered, smiling as we walked to join the boys who were on the other side of the empty restaurant.

The place was nice, decorated with fishermen records, pictures of the island, fans on the ceiling and other trinkets. It wasn't fancy as we could have thought since her parents were Kook, but it was so much better.

"Hi boys," I greeted.

"Hi Sam, we're so glad you came," Pope got up and pulled me in a warm hug.

"Speak for yourself, Pope," JJ argued and I rolled my eyes, pulling away from the boy's hug. "I'm not glad she's here"

"The amount of text messages you sent me today says otherwise Maybank," I replied and the others bursted out in laugh.

JJ clenched his jaw, smirking, not willing to admit I had a point. He had indeed, sent me at least 7 text messages asking me not to tell anyone, thanking me, telling me it wouldn't happen again. "Bitch," he mumbled which caused everyone to laugh even harder, including me.

Kiara walked away from us, turned on music on the restaurant's speakers and went back to where we were, smiling. She went over to Pope and grabbed his hand, pulling him towards her, so he got up. They walked to a place without tables or chairs, right in front of us and started dancing.

He had his hands on her waist, was spinning her around, as she moved her hips rhythmically. God, I was positive she was the prettiest girl on Earth. They looked so happy, dancing together, as she was giggling the whole time, her hair in the air. Pope looked like being on cloud nine, as if he was meant to be with her, at this exact moment of the night.

"Come dance with me," John B offered me, and JJ laughed like it was a stupid idea.

"Hell no, she's dancing with me tonight," JJ grabbed my hand and pulled me towards where Kie and Pope were dancing.

I giggled as he placed his hands around my waist and we started dancing together. He didn't take his eyes off me the whole time, his eyes trailing down my lips, sometimes. "I thought I was a bitch," I whispered in his ear, which caused him to smirk.

"Who said you weren't?" he asked me.

"The way you're all over me says it," I replied, smiling, as his hands tightened their grip on my hips.

"No I'm not all over you," he denied.

"Just admit," I teased as he stayed silent, smirking and rolling eyes, which was pretty funny to me.