C H A P T E R 34

BRIGHT FUTURE

𝐈 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐘, to the feeling of JJ's soft lips pressing a kiss on my forehead. The first thing I noticed were his two blue eyes staring at me. "Hey my pretty girl"

"JJ, it's so early, let's sleep more," I groaned.

He laughed and put the bright light of his phone screen right in my eyes, probably so I would see what time it was but I didn't, since my tired eyes wouldn't adapt to the sudden luminescence.

"Ouch, it hurts!" I complained protecting my eyes from it with my left hand. "Get the damn screen out of my sight"

"It's noon my love," he answered calmly and I rolled eyes. Why would he be so pressed when he usually woke up even later. "If you don't get up then you won't taste my delicious scrambled eggs"

"I don't care about your eggs," I voiced, wrapping my arms around his neck as he laid his body on mine. "Stay in bed with me"

"To make babies?" he wondered and I giggled. He planted wet kisses on my neck and I laughed louder as his hands trailed up and down my body from under my white t-shirt.

He stopped kissing my neck and looked at me with a dumb smirk before placing his entire head under my large t-shirt and kissing my stomach. He was about to kiss the most private part of my body when I stopped him. "Hey, hey, how about I shower and we make babies another time?" I asked.

"Yes, plus I have a surprise for you, remember?" he asked and I smiled a little.

⁂ ⁂ ⁂ ⁂ ⁂ ⁂ ⁂

"Ouch! I just hit something!" I yelled at JJ, as he dumbly laughed. "Be careful"

"I'm so sorry princess, I didn't see those bushes," he apologised and I ended up laughing as well. That's not really something you can miss.

He had spent hours teasing me about the surprise he had for me, and had barely left me time to get prepared. I had jumped in a swimsuit and a beach dress, before I had learned he wanted to blindfold me.

He had tied a cloth around my face to cover my eyes and he was supposed to safely guide me. He had promised not to get me hurt but ever since we had left my house I had collided with three obstacles and fallen twice. What a gentleman.

"Okay, we arrived, stay there," he instructed.

He took the blindfold off my eyes and I discovered what he had gotten us. My eyes went wide in surprise and I covered my mouth with my hand. "JJ! are you crazy?"

There, in front of us, in the chateau's yard and under the sun rays of this hot summer day, was a huge hot tub, with many red roses petals floating on the water. "I'm crazy about you princess," he responded to my enthusiasm.

He took his shirt off and got in the water, which allowed me to do the same and to place my body in the hot tub as well. I sat on him, riding him, and kissed his lips gently. "Thank you, thank you so much," I voiced.

"This is the Kookiest thing I've ever done, you know? after dating you of course," he laughed.

"I'm not complaining," I admitted.

I laughed and hugged him tight, resting my head on his chest and my arms around his neck. He held onto my hips firmly and drew forms on it with his thumbs. "Do you think we'll ever get married?" I inquired.

"Of course," he stated, kissing my shoulder. "We'll get married and have at least 3 babies. We'll live in a big Kook house on the Cut and have the job of our dreams," he concluded.