C H A P T E R 20

A LETTER

A LETTER

"𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋, 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋, 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋," Kiara's voice woke us up and I opened slowly my eyes. It made me realise it wasn't all a dream and I kind of wanted to disappear. I was proud of myself for telling all the truth to JJ but I was positive he didn't see me so pure anymore, and it broke me.

JJ's arms were wrapped around me as my head was resting on his naked chest, and I felt him slightly moving under me. He opened his blue eyes slowly and looked around.

We saw all of our friends smiling at us, proud their plan had worked. Well, all of them, except for John B, who has his arms crossed over his chest. "Did you guys really have sex in my bed?" John B asked.

I was about to answer we didn't, because it was the truth, but JJ laughed and kissed my head laughing heavily, before talking for both of us.

"I'll change the sheets for you bro, I promise," he said proudly.

"Shut up, did you really?" John B panicked.

⁂ ⁂ ⁂ ⁂ ⁂ ⁂ ⁂

JJ and I had decided to spend some time together, and as we wanted to have some privacy, we headed to my house. I changed into a green swimsuit and JJ immediately took his shirt off, running towards the pool in my garden.

I giggled, rolling my eyes at how childish he was, and followed him. I laid on a transat and he dived into the water, splashing water everywhere.

"Sam, come swim with me," JJ said, resurfacing, and I shook my head as only answer.

After a few seconds, sun stopped hitting against my closed eyes and I opened them, discovering what was hiding the sun from me wasn't a cloud. It was JJ, shaking his wet hair over my body.

"JJ, it's cold stop," I complained.

"It wasn't a question, come swim with me baby," he said before grabbing me by the waist and behind the knees to carry me.

I held onto him by wrapping my arms around his neck and I took a deep breath before he jumped in the pool, holding me tightly. We resurfaced and I pushed him away, pretending I was mad at him, but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back towards him. "JJ, let go of me"

"Never," he laughed.

I couldn't keep pretending any longer, I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck. We stared into each other's eyes a little and I crashed my lips on his, tasting all the chlorine.

We pulled away and I wrapped my arms around his torso, resting my head on his muscular shoulders. He wrapped his arms around me and we stayed quiet for a few seconds. "Your house is so Kook-ish," he said, breaking the silence.

"But you love my pool don't you?" I said smiling, and he stroked my back slowly with his fingers.

"Yeah, I do. Maybe having a Kook girlfriend isn't so bad," he laughed.