Ch.9

Melo's POV
I sat on the couch a cross from laya.
" some things have been brought to my attention about kai that I'm not happy with at all" I said to laya
" oh no what happened is everything okay" laya said as if she had no idea what it could be.
" laya I had my baby girl in tears today saying that you said her that her mum didn't go to heaven she left because she didn't want kai why would you say that and don't even deny it because kai wouldn't know how to use half those words in a sentence" I said laya rolled her eyes.
" I don't even want her around I want it to be just me and you give kairo to your parents or something" laya said. I can't  believe what I'm hearing right now this is not the girl I met 2 months ago.

" are you for real right now laya I told you when I met you that I have a daughter and that I was a single parent what happened to the girl I met in the grocery store the girl I took on a date that was excited to meet my daughter I told you we were a package deal and you were fine with it" i said extremely angry.
" yeah we'll that was before you were paying more attention to her" laya said.
" your joking right she's my daughter if anything I feel like I've been paying more attention to our relationship then my daughter it doesn't matter anyway because kai comes first and the shit you said to her I can never forgive you for that so we are done I'm gonna go so you can pack your stuff and leave" I said.
" melo don't do this I'll apologise I'll make an effort please melo" laya said with tears in her eyes grabbing my hand trying to stop me from leaving.
" I'll be back in an hour I want you and your stuff gone by then" I said pulling my hand out of laya's grip and walked out. I didn't go anywhere I just drove around for an hour clearing my head.

Zo's POV
" what do y'all want for dinner" I asked Denise and kai we were currently sitting on my bed watching tv Denise was on one side I was on the other and kai was laying in the middle of us.
" I feel like sushi" Denise said.
" yeah me to uncle zo " kai said.
"Eww sushi's gross" i said. As I went to order the girls sushi I got a FaceTime call from melo.
"Hey bro" I answered.
"Hey bro change of plans I'm coming to get Kai but I'll drop her off tomorrow" melo said.
"Okay melo is everything okay" i said.
" yeah I just want to be with Kai right now" melo said.
" okay fair enough" i said.
" I'm about 10 minutes away" melo said.
" okay see ya soon" i said hanging up the phone.

" what's happening" Denise said.
" Melos coming to pick up Kai he's gonna drop her off here tomorrow though" I said.
" oh okay" Denise said.
" alright munchkin your dad's coming to pick you up" I said to kai.
" what about shopping with auntie Denise tomorrow" kai said.
" he's gonna drop you off tomorrow so you and auntie Denise can have your girls day" I said. Kai nodded.

Melo's POV
I pulled up to zo's apartment complex I parked and got out of the car and walked into the elevator and pressed the floor I needed. I walked off the elevator and to zo's apartment. I knocked in the door zo answered it.
" hey bro" he said doing our hand shake.
" hey man" I said.
" are you good" zo asked me as we walked into his apartment I closed the door behind me.
" yeah I'm alright just I didn't realise laya was so mean to kai" I said.
" I wasn't gonna say anything but she said some  things about Denise as well" zo said.
" what did she say about Denise" I asked.
" that she try's to be kai's mum and apparently she's just rude" zo said to me
" I broke up with her she said to me I should give kai to mum and dad so it can just be me and her that's when I told her we were done because of how disrespectful she was being to kai" I said.
" geez I'm sorry she was like that bro" zo said.
" she's gone now she can't hurt kai anymore" I said.
" kai's in my room" zo said I walked into zo's room and saw kai on the bed with Denise.

" daddy" kai said running over to me with a big smile I laughed and picked her up.
" hi daddy's baby" I said kissing kai all over her face.
" daddy stop" kai said laughing.
" okay just on more" I said giving her a kiss on the cheek laughing. We said bye to Denise and zo and got in the car. I buckled kai in her car seat and got in the drivers side.
" so baby I was thinking we should go to the grocery store and get some snacks and have a movie night and order some Chinese food" i said to kai.
" yes daddy I like that idea" kai said.
We went to the grocery store and got a lot of snacks then headed home. I gave kai a bath and put in pj's and got her comfy in my bed then I had a shower and put on some sweats and a plain white t shirt and got the snacks and laid on my bed next to kai.
" so I'm thinking I'm gonna order dinner first then eat snacks so what do you want for dinner" I asked kairo.
" fried rice and the shrimp one a had last time" kairo said.
" mixed veggies and shrimp" I asked. Kai nodded.
I ordered dinner about 20 minutes later it came we ate dinner and lots of snacks we watched 2 of the toy story movie's and fell a sleep.