Ch.15

Melo's POV
It's been a month since everything happened in New Orleans I haven't heard from maya or her parents. I'm not worried because me and my baby are good.

" kairo come on baby we gotta go your gonna be late for kinder" i yelled from downstairs.

" why do I have to go daddy" kairo said walking down the stairs with a pout.

" because baby it's getting you ready for school" I said.

" I wonna stay wif you daddy" kairo said. The last couple of weeks kai's been extremely clingy. I feel bad for my baby when it comes to kinder drop offs she doesn't want me to go.

" I'll be back at lunch time" I said looking down at my baby girl who looks like she's about to cry. Today is my day to help with kinder lunch and spend the last couple hours with Kai at kinder.

" come on princess before your late" i said grabbing kai's bag holding her hand walking out the door. We got to the car I buckled kai in the and got in the driver seat and headed to the kindergarten. After a short drive we were there.

" okay baby come on" I said to kai getting her out of the car putting her down so she can walk I grab her bag and we head towards the door. I signed her in and put her bag in her cubby.

" okay baby I'll see you in 2 hours" I said to kai bending down to her level.

" do you have to go daddy" kai said with tears in her eyes.

" I'll be back in a couple of hours baby I promise" I said.

" but I don't want you to go" kai said now crying hiding her face in chest. Put my arms around her hugging her trying to calm her down.

" baby daddy will be back soon" i said she just cried harder. " take a deep breath and calm down baby your going to make yourself sick" i said pulling her out of my chest and wiping her tears away with my thumb.

" I'll be back baby okay when daddy comes back I'll bring you something special for lunch what would like" I said.

" can I pwease have the sandwich with the meat balls and cheese pwease daddy" kai said calming down.

" of course you can princess I have to go now but I'll be back okay" i said kai nodded. " okay give daddy a kiss" i said kai gave me a kiss on the cheek. I kissed kai all over her face she started laughing.

" there's that smile I love to see" I said laughing a little bit. " okay I love you I'll see soon" I said to kai.

" Otay daddy I lub you" kai said walking into her class. It breaks my heart when she's like that I feel like a horrible dad when she has to go to kinder but all she wants is her daddy.

I decided to go to my parents place I haven't seen them in an while I pulled up to the gate and put the code in once the gate open I drove through and parked. I got out and walked up to the front door opening it.

" yooo" I yelled walking through the front door.

" melooo in the kitchen son" I heard my dad.

I walked in the kitchen to see my mum and dad and gelo and kayla.

" hey y'all" I said giving my mum and Kayla a hug gelo and my dad and I did our hand shake.

" so what been going on" my dad asked they still don't know about the maya situation that's part of the reason I'm here.

" a lot honestly pops" I said they all looked at me confused.

" is everything okay" my mum asked.

" do you remember a month ago when we went to New Orleans" I asked they all nodded.