Ch.27

Melo's POV

" daddy stop" kai said as I was tickling her " day day help" kai said laughing.

" I'm coming" dayja said laughing tickling kai as well.

" I'm gonna wee" kai said laughing.

" we can't have that" I said we stopped ticking her.

It's been 2 weeks since I broke my arm I've still got 4 weeks of recovery. I still haven't heard from maya I called her parents there was no reply. I went to her house no answer I went to her parents house no answer. I'm a little worried and annoyed because this is exactly what I was afraid of we had one argument and now she ran off again. Me and dayja have been hanging out a lot i really like her and kai loves her.

" you wonna have a nap baby" I said to kai as she rubbed her eyes. She nodded and climbed onto my chest and got comfy, i rubbed her back to sooth her to sleep 20 minutes later she was out like a light.

" my gonna take kai up stairs pick a movie mamas" I said to dayja. I walked up stairs and put kai in her bed and put the blanket on her and kissed her head walking out I left the door open a little bit. I walked back down stairs to living room and sat on the couch next to dayja.

" come here" I said.

" what do you want big head" she said.

" i wonna cuddle come here with you fine ass" I said to her. She blushed a little bit but laid her head on my chest I rested my hand on her booty. " what movie did you pick" I asked.

" legal blonde" she said.

" no I don't want to watch that" I said. She giggled pressing play.

We were half away through the movie.

" melo" day asked.

" yeah day" I said.

" is it bad that I think your sexy when you parenting kai" she asked looking up at me I smirked at her.

" no at all baby I think your sexy anyway" i said pulling her into my lap so she now facing me. She got all shy and nervous and looked down I lifted her chin up I started leaning in and so did she before I knew our lips met I felt fire works erupt in my stomach we were making out until someone interrupted us.

" melo" I looked up.

" maya" I said.