Ch.10

Melo's POV
" let's go baby we are gonna go see Ashley and auntie Denise" I said to kai she's spending the day with Denise and Ashley while me, zo and gelo have a boy's day.
" yay I missed them daddy" kai said.
" did you baby" I asked kai nodded.
I put kai in the car and buckled her in I got in the drivers side and drove to zo's apartment. After a short drive we were there. I got out of the car then getting kai out and put down so she could walk she held my hand as we walked to the elevator. I pressed floor 2 we got off on the floor we need and walked to zo's apartment I knocked and zo answered kai saw Ashley and ran straight to her.
" ashwey" kai said running to Ashley with her arm's up wanting her to pick her up.
" hey baby girl I missed you" Ashley said picking her giving your a hug.
"Oh so Ashley is the only person she see okay I see how it is kai" zo said pretending to cry. Ashley put kai down and she ran to zo who was now sitting on the couch.
" I sorry uncle zo" kai said climbing into his lap giving him a big hug. We all laughed a little bit.
" okay let's get going we have a nail appointment to get to" Denise said.
" bye daddy I lub you" kai said coming over giving me a kiss and a hug.
" bye baby I love you to be good" i said to kai. Then they walked out the door.
" so what's the plan for today" gelo asked.
" honestly I was thinking we could just chill and play some PlayStation and order food" zo said.
" yeah I like that idea" I said gelo nodded his head in agreement. We got that game set up then my phone went off I looked down it was laya she hasn't stop texting and calling me since the other day when I broke up with her. I sighed and rubbed my hand over my face.
" you all good bro" zo asked.
" yeah laya won't stop calling and texting me" I said.
" block her number" gelo said.
"Oh trust me I have she keeps finding away to reach me" I said.
"Bitch's be crazy" gelo said we laughed a little bit.
"So how's things with Kayla" I asked.
" at the moment not good we argue at everything little thing and I understand that she's stressing about the custody battle but I'm here to help her like we on the same team" gelo said. For the past 2 weeks Kayla had been in a custody battle with her grandparents over Ryder but i didn't know until she told me the day we went to the arcade.
" maybe you guys need a night to yourself I'll take ry for a night and you guys can have a date night or something" I said.
" yeah maybe I'll talk to Kay about it" gelo said.

Ashley's POV
" ooo ashwey can I pwease get this" kai asked bring a packet of slim over to me.
" I don't know kai your dad won't be very happy" I said Denise laughed.
" oh pwetty pwease" kai said giving me puppy dog eyes.
" okay how can I say no to your cute face" I said.
Our girls day had been really good we got our nails done and did some shopping I bought kai heaps of clothes and she got a lot of toys I already know what melo's gonna say that I spoil her to much.
" are you guys getting hungry" Denise asked.
" I am auntie Denise" kai said.
" yeah me to" I said.
" okay we'll go pay then eat then head home" Denise said. We lined up Denise went to pay for her stuff and I paid for mine and Kai's stuff.
" hi how are you today" the lady at the desk asked me.
" i'm good thank you yourself" I asked.
" I'm good" the lady said.
" ashwey can I pwease get these" kai asked holding up a packet of sour patch kids.
" sure baby" I said swapping them for the sugar free ones.
" okay you total comes to $400" the lady said. Melo's not gonna be happy he gave me his card and said I could use it for me and Kai but not to buy her to many toys because she's already got a lot and he wants her to understand that when we say no it's not because we can't afford it's because she needs to understand what no is.
" thank you have a nice day come on kai" i said grabbing our stuff and hold kai's hand.
" how much did you send" Denise asked.
" $400 but some of it was for cloths tho" I said.
" geez I didn't even spend that much" Denise said laughing.
We walked to the food court.
" what do you feel like kai" I asked.
" sushi and a lemon iced tea pwease" kai said.
We got our food and sat down I felt my phone go off I looked down it was a text for melo.

Melo
I just got a notification that $400 was spent at target what the hell did you buy
Ashley
Cloths and toys for kai
Melo
She doesn't need any more toys how much did you spend on toys
Ashley
I dunno
Melo
Nah I know you lying
I didn't reply because I do know how much I sent on toy but I wasn't gonna tell melo that. After we ate we head back to zo's apartment.
" we are back" Denise said walking into the apartment.
" daddy" kai said running to melo.
" hey baby did you have fun" melo asked picking her up with a smile. I kai nodded then melo looked at me with all the bags of toys and his smile dropped.
" aw hell naw your kidding ash come on man that's to much how much did you spend on toys" melo asked.
" $300" I mumbled. His eyes widened.
" yo nah that's to much $100 maybe but $300 on toys I'm all for spoiling my baby but $300" melo said I laughed a little bit.
" come on melo I don't spend this much on her often it's not gonna be an all the time thing plus she needs some more toys at my house and I also bought her a lot of clothes to" I said.
" okay I can understand that but this can be only once in a couple of months kinda thing you can still buy her stuff but not over $150" melo said.
" okay fair enough" i said.

Melo's POV
After a Ashley , Denise and kai got back we hung out at zo's for a bit then kai started to get tired and cranky so I took her home and we both had a nap on the couch.