Ch.30 (final)

melo's POV
2 years later

" come on kai your gonna be late for your first day of school" i said.

" I'm coming daddy" kai said walking down stairs. I can't believe my baby is 5 and going to her first day of school.

" go say bye to mama and Noah" I said. Me and dayja are still together and have a 1 year old daughter Noah.

" bye mama bye Noah" kai said kissing Noah and dayja's cheeks.

" bye baby have an amazing first day I love you daddy and I will come pick you up and we can go to dave and busters after school" dayja said.

" really" kai said looking at me with a big smile. I smiled and nodded. " ahh thank you mama and daddy love you mama bye" kai said walking to the door.

" bye baby I'll cya soon love you" I said pecking dayja on the lips.

" bye love you to" dayja said.

We got in the i buckled kai into her booster seat.

" are you ready for you first day baby" i asked kai as we drove off.

" yeah but I wish mummy was here" kai said.

" I know baby" I said. Kai hasn't seen maya in 2 years that day I met her in the cafe was the last time I saw her I guess she chose her job over kai that's exactly what I was afraid of.

We got to Kai's school I walked her in.

" okay baby you have an amazing day mama and I will be here to pick you up after school I love you so much" I said kissing her all over her face.

" I love you to daddy" kai said giggling.

I walked into the house it was quiet Noah must me a sleep, i walked into the kitchen to see my beautiful, sexy and fine woman facing her back to me. I walk up behind her wrapped my arms around her waist kissing her neck.

" mmm melo you scared me" dayja said.

" mm sorry baby is Noah napping" I asked kissing her neck slowly moving my hand into her panties. Dayja nodded. I started rubbing her throbbing pearl. " mmm we should go upstairs and have some alone time" i said rubbing faster.

" melo" she let out a breathy moan. We went up stairs and had some adult time.

It was now 2:30 and we were getting ready to leave to pick kai up. I put Noah in her car seat and buckled her in me and dayja got in the car.

" are you ready to pick sissy up Noah" I asked her.

" ya" she said in response she's still learning how to talk.

20 minutes later we were at kai school we got out and waited for kai to come out.

" daddy" kai said running over to me.

" hey baby how was your first of school" i said picking her up.

" mama Noah" kai said jumping out of my arms hugging them.

" hi baby how was your first day" dayja asked. I held Kai's hand as we walked back to the car.

" it was so much fun" kai said.

" that's good baby are you excited to come back tomorrow" I asked.

" yes i can't wait" kai said.

We got into the i buckled kai in and dayja buckled Noah in we head to dave an busters for our family outing.