Prologue

Moodboard by-@purpletulips04    

The time is about 3 p.m. and it's also the end of high schools in Korea

So, as usual, the children of one of the most famous high schools in Seoul came out of it to go for their homes. Meanwhile, three badassed boys came around to a car, parked in the parking lot, laughing like crazy while pushing some juniors onto the sidewalk on their way.

"Get in, we have work today." The palest boy among them said as he climbed into the driving seat.

When the group got into the vehicle, he started it and drove straight to a supermarket near the school. Driver Boy parked the car a short distance away from it and got out with the other two.

"Today is Hobi's day." The pale boy said as he held out a wallet in his hand. "Go get the stuff we want."

Hobi looked at the short boy on the other side with a pout.

"That's unfair. Tell Jimin to come with me."

"No Yoonie, I went last time." The short boy said in a sulky tone to the former team leader.

"We can't stay here longer. I do not want to tell you what will happen if a stupid teacher see us, do I? Hobi go and get the stuff."

Suga yelled as Hobi frowned again. "In the name of God, hurry up!!"

Hobi smacked the grinning Jimin's head before running into the supermarket.

Meanwhile the other two stayed out and spied to see if someone was coming. Because they knew it would be a problem if anyone at school see them buying liquors.

"Y-Yoonie ..."

Suga looked at his boyfriend as if to ask why.

"Isn't that Jungkook?"

Suga looked at the direction Jimin pointed nervously and saw the scary little Jeon Jungkook coming towards them.

Yoonminseok Tribe was not afraid of anyone at school but when it comes to the said person they always backed away. There was a reason for that.

Jungkook is a very quiet, peaceful child who is also hard to understand. He entered this school two years ago, as a new bee. On the day of his arrival, his classmates, who did not know who he was, took advantage of his innocence and ragged him in front of everyone in the class. It wasn't such a big deal, they just told Jungkook to bite a chalk stick into four pieces and spit it out. But what happened the next day was not something the three bullies had ever dreamed of.

It's Jungkook's guardian, or his brother, Jeon Namjoon's arrival at school. Namjoon is the chairman of a number one private banking company in Korea. So he'd been able to talk through this situation directly from the principal's office.

According to Namjoon, Jungkook have had a bad cough the day before because of swallowed chalk dust. He threatened to sue the principal if he did not take any appropriate action for it. So when the principal visited their class later and asked who had done it sternly, the children showed the relevant people.

Eventually the Yoonminseok bullies had to wait a week after school for detention; to move stuff from the old science lab to the new lab. Their parents were also informed about this and that caused them to lose pocket money too.

Even if they were known as the school bullies, since that incident, they stopped harassing Jungkook. But they hated him in a good amount.

Jungkook, on the other hand, had to have a great loss. Every student was afraid to be friends with him. In short, they were afraid to even speak with the latter. That's why Jungkook had no friends at all.

But ..... someone studying in a senior class at the same school was able to stole his heart. And the innocent 17-year-old Jungkook, who was tired of being controlled at home unnecessarily thought he was the whole world for him. But ...... that's wrong. Extremely wrong. 

"Hurry up and hide..We'd rather get caught by a teacher than this moron" With that, Suga dragged Jimin and hid behind a nearby vehicle.

"What will happen to Hobi?" Jimin asked as if scared.

"Hmm ..." Suga said and quickly called his friend inside the supermarket to inform about the soon coming intruder.

Jungkook came along, looking down so he didn't even see Suga's car. He went straight into the supermarket.

"Hobi said he's going to hide behind a Cereal Isle." Suga said as he put the phone back into his pocket. "Hey, why do you think the brother of such a famous bank company owner, strode into a supermarket suddenly? If he want, he could even have one inside his own house."

"That's what I thought too." said Jimin. "He doesn't walk on his feet at least. I wonder whether his driver came to pick up the big baby today."

Then they saw Jungkook heading out and walking back down the road in quick moves. But he had nothing in his hand.

"What do you think he bought from here?" Suga asked as he stretched his neck to take a better look  at Jungkook's empty hands.

"I don't know, he must've put it in the school bag." Jimin said. "Maybe it's an inhaler, because that poor boy has a wheeze, you know."

After a while Jungkook disappeared around the corner. At that moment, the the door of the supermarket opened and Hobi approached them in a panicked state. While handing over all the bags to the Yoonmin duo, he tried to say something panting harder.

"Ju-Jungkook ........ Jungkook ...."

"Breathe first, you idiot." Suga said as he opened the back door of the car and keep the stuff on top of the seat.

"What happened to Jungkook Hobi?"Jimin asked with unbearable curiosity.

"Oh-you guys won't believe it ... what I saw ..." Hobbi said as he struggled to catch his breath.

"What is it Hobi-ah, just spit it out!" 

"Jungkook......what he bought ..."

"What did he bought?"

"A Pre-Pregnancy Kit."

********************

A/N

Updates are delayed. But I'll give the first few chapters which I've already finished typing in Sinhala.

Ah ... this also includes male pregnancy. Skip this book if there're people who are uncomfortable in reading such things.