Chapter 24

"Okay, you're all good to go." Jin smiled, fixing the bucket hat on younger's head. 

"I feel trapped hyungie!" Jungkook giggled as he caressed his barely visible baby bump through the puffy jacket. (Three months already)

"You can remove those as soon as we reach the hospital sweetie." Jin assured him, softly. "We can't risk anyone recognizing you."

"It's okay hyungie." Jungkook flashed him a smile and waited for Jin to put on his mask.

Sometime later, they were already on their way to the hospital where Jin works. 

"Hyungie, do I have to get any injections?" Jungkook asked through the mask, looking at the driver beside him.

"No sweetie, we're just going to do a sonography test. That's gonna show you if the baby's healthy."

"What if he's not?"

"He?" Jin raised his brow in a funny way. 

"Yeah, I can feel that my baby's a boy." said Jungkook determinedly as he looked at his tummy. "And I'd rather prefer my looks on him."

"How cute! Now we have two bunnies!!" Jin squealed. 

"Hyungie!!!" 

"Oh hey Dr.SeokJin!!" the middle aged man in a white coat exclaimed as soon as the two boys entered the large cabin and got up from his desk. "Good morning!"

"Morning Dr.Shownu!" Jin greeted with a smile as he buttoned up his coat properly. "Are we ready for our appointment?"

"Kim Jungkook, right?" Shownu said with a knowing smile. 

Jungkook looked at Jin as if to ask if it's okay to act normal or play dumb but the latter shook his head. 

"It's alright sweetie, Dr.Shownu knows. You can remove the mask."

Jungkook pulled out his hat and mask with hesitation but when Jin hold him by shoulders, his uncertainty vanished away. 

"This way Seokjin." Shownu said as he directed them to a nearby room. Then he patted on the scan bed and said, "Lie down little one."

Jin helped him to remove the jacket. Then the younger walked over to the bed and was about to climb onto it, when suddenly someone from behind scooped him up into the hands like a feather, which made a soft gasp escape his mouth.

Jungkook was blushing when the other placed him carefully on the cushion surface, so he turned his face away to hide it.

"I'm gonna lift your shirt, okay Jungkook?" Dr.Shownu asked, looking above his glasses and the young boy gave a small nod, still hasn't recovered from the shyness.

The doctor slowly tugged the shirt upwards, revealing his small baby bump. 

Meanwhile Jin was trying his best not to go lick the hell out of that milky skin. He couldn't believe such perfect persons could even exist.

Jin was too busy imagining what it would be like to be on top of him when the doctor cleared his throat. 

"Shall we apply some gel?" he asked from Jin, thinking it'd be better to ask his guardian before touching the young boy.

"Y-yeah, sure." Jin took the bottle from the doctor's hand and put on surgical gloves before squeezing a good amount of gel onto Jungkook's stomach. The younger winced due to the coldness but soon his face heated up when Jin started to rub the gel along his skin.