Chapter 5

"Jungkookie?"

A silver voice echoed through the hallway as a tall handsome man entered the bedroom.

"Where's my bunny boy?"

He then ran his eyes around the room and saw the little boy sleeping soundly on the bed. His heart melted at the very sight. So he slowly walked over to bed and sat on it, keeping his stare on the young boy.

He slowly pulled his hand up and touched Jungkook's hair. Then he started to run his fingers through the soft satiny locks while sweeping some away from his forehead.

"Mhmm..." Jungkook whined squirming in his sleep. 

"Kookie, aren't you hungry?" The older one asked softly, poking his cheek. 

Jungkook's eyelids slowly fluttered open and he gazed at the man's face above him.

"J-Jinnie hyung?" he asked trying to get up but his exhausted body gave in and fell back on bed. The older male hold his hands and helped him to sit up straight.

"Why are you sleeping in that uniform?" He asked studying Jungkook's appearance.

"I-I was just tired." said Jungkook sniffing a little. "Anyway, how's your date with my hyung? Seemed like going well from that selfie?"

Jin giggled a bit and ruffled his hair. "Nosy bunny! Yeah, it did go well."

"Hyung didn't started to talk business again at the table, did he?"

"Um...Sort of." said Jin thoughtfully, then smiled. "But not too much."

Jungkook smiled his bunny smile and hugged Jinnie's arm. He didn't know why, but it felt so nice. 

"So how's it going with Taehyung?" Jin asked with a perplex expression while looking into Jungkook's eyes.

Jungkook's cheeks flushed red with shyness as he thought about the last thing happened between them. Actually, it was like being in heaven. He didn't know his innocent love can be that much sexy and hot in the same time, until today.

"What?" Jin asked forcing a smile, seeing Jungkook's reddened ears.

"N-nothing m-much....We just h-hang out at school."

Jin hummed at his response while sinking to a deep thought. Then he patted his back. 

"Come on, let's get you dinner." 

Jungkook groaned but nodded anyway. He got up from the bed and walked out of the door. Jin kept looking at him with a sad smile on his face.

Jungkook went to school the other day but Taehyung was absent that day. The younger was worried about that. He tried to call him but every time it was directed to voice-mail.

Jungkook was walking along to his class, on the next Wednesday when he suddenly spotted his love walking by. He grinned to himself and ran after him.

"Love!!" squealed Jungkook jumping onto his back. Taehyung got startled from the sudden impact but quickly caught his legs to prevent them from falling backwards.

"Jungkook, get down." said Taehyung in a surprisingly bold tone. Jungkook flinched a little but climbed down anyways and stood on his feet, waiting for the other to turn around.