Chapter 47

"Mhmm....You're irresistible babe.." Jin groaned against Jungkook's neck as he went on nibbling there while unbuttoning his shirt.

"I missed you hyun~ah..." Jungkook moaned loudly, as he felt Jin's crotch rub against his. Jin pinned him to a nearby wall and trailed his wandering hands to the younger's ass cheeks.

"I could do this all day babe," Jin remarked, squeezing his bottom which made Jungkook hold onto the wall for balance. "Only for me.."

"O-Only for you dadd-"

"APPA!!!"

Both Jin and Jungkook stopped their session for a minute as they heard their son screaming from the his bedroom.

"Seokkie, must've awaked..." Jungkook whispered in a hurry, as he quickly put on the buttons back. He looked at Jin's face only to find the other staring at him with a cocked brow.

"I'll get back to that 'daddy' thing, later." Jin said with a smirk as he wiped off Jungkook's wet lips with his fingertips.

Jungkook watched his husband run into their son's room with embarrassed eyes. Did he just used that sinful word he learnt from a movie which he promised not to use in his entire life?

Guess, he forget it overtime.

"Coo..Did my prince wake up hearing his Appa?" Jungkook heard Jin squeal from the nearby room. "Come here my Seokkie baby, Appa needs cuddles...!!"

A smile crept onto Jungkook's face as he walked inside the room and saw his husband holding their baby in arms. Jin nuzzled his face to Seok-hyun's neck which made the little one giggle.

Jin had always been this affectionate with their Seokkie. Ever since his birth, the older never stopped interacting with the baby in different ways such as singing him rhymes and songs, holding his small fingers or kissing him all over, helping with the teeter and wearing clothes and even changing the diapers. Sometimes he also made creamy baby food according to his own recipe on holidays.

Jin had told Jungkook that he wanted to be a good father for his son from the very start. That way, he won't regret anything in the future.

"No twikling appa..." Seok-hyung managed to say in between the laughter.

Jin kissed his son's tummy one last time and circled him.

"Appa brought strawberries and cheese for the prince...!" Jin announced with a wide smile. "Shall we go get them from Appa's car?"

"Appa good!!" Seok-hyung hugged his father's face with the small hands when Jungkook cleared his throat.

"What did I taught you to say when someone gives you something?" he asked, even though he knew his son can't understand the meaning of the words yet but the tone.

"Thwank you Appa!!" he said pecking Jin's face.

"You're welcome baby." Jin smiled. "Now let's go get the stuff."

With that Jin moved forward and, on his way, he leaned into Jungkook's ears and whispered, "Fyi, I also bought condoms..." before walking away.

Jungkook could swear he turned bright red that time. If he brought birth-controlling equipment, then what's with the dinner plans? He sure couldn't go out to restaurants limping like a dog now, can he?

To be honest, Jin never liked using condoms while having sex and Jungkook knew it. But Jin never voiced that just in case Jungkook would feel uncomfortable.

It's not like Jungkook didn't love to feel him bare, the hell he did, but as a 19-year-old he still feared being pregnant again. He loved to have more kids with Jin but not so soon.