Chapter 45

"S-Sweetie?" 

Jin stuttered as the nurse opened the door, revealing his forever love holding a comparingly small bub in his arms which was mostly covered with a fluffy light blue blanket. 

"Hyungie?" Jungkook acknowledged, smiling up at him. 

Jin could feel his vision getting blurry as he slowly stepped over to the bed. He sat down beside Jungkook and the younger removed the cloth a little to show the new born baby's sleeping face.

Jin's breath hitched as he saw the beauty of their son which was a perfect resemblance of both him and his boyfriend. 

He couldn't help but weep silently. Jin ran his hands around his precious love and started placing soft kisses all over his face to express his feelings which he found difficult to turn into words at the moment.

Jungkook giggled softly and kissed Jin's nose. 

"I-Isn't he beautiful?" he asked and Jin nodded biting his lips to suppress the cries. 

"F-From now on, you two will be my whole world." Jin whispered looking at his son with pride. "My life belongs only to you, my love." 

Jungkook sniffed his tears away and heaved up a little to place a peck on Jin's lips. The elder smiled at that and held his arms forward to let Jungkook place their baby on them.

Jin carefully brought his face closer to Seokkie's and pressed his lips on his forehead smoothly. 

"Kim Seok-hyun, my little prince." he mumbled with love. 

"Oh my god!" Ken's excited voice interrupted their moment as he strode towards them. "Oh he's so cute!!! I c-can't believe I'm an uncle now!!!"

Jungkook smiled at him. Jin and Ken had been his only saviors through out his tough time of pregnancy and he was grateful for that. Ken had already become his own hyung.

"Thank you Ken hyung..." Jungkook said bowing at Ken. "Thank you for helping me all this time.."

Ken smiled at him warmly. "That's what brothers are for."

.........................

Next morning

Ken was driving Jin and Jungkook back home from the hospital. Jungkook sat in the back seat feeding his son with a milk bottle.

"By the way, Sanduel had picked up your vehicle from the road."Ken spoke.  "Luckily, I informed him on right time. You had even left the key in the ignition."

Jin wasn't paying much attention to his friend's speech as he busied himself in looking at his baby sucking the teeter in the cutest way possible. But Jungkook heard it.

"Hyungie, you left your car in the middle of the road last night?" he questioned, surprised of the news 'cause he knew how much Jin valued his volvo. 

Jin just shrugged his shoulders and bent down to place a kiss on Seok-hyun's small fingers. 

"It's nothing to be surprised of, Jungkookie..." Ken chuckled as he looked behind him through the rear-view mirror. "He might even give it on charity if you say so. He's extreme whipped cream for you."

Jungkook blushed at the statement though he already knew that. Jin's actions had already proved it more than enough times. He glanced at Jin to see any response but all he still saw was the older staring at his son.

"Hyungie, he's not gonna disappear..." Jungkook giggled, pulling the teeter out of the baby's small rosy mouth. But that made the baby start crying once again so he put it back in with a sigh.