Chapter 11

"How is he? How is my brother??" The young businessman asked in fear, as the doctor came out of the room after half and hour.

Namjoon and the two bodyguards had been able to bring unconscious Jungkook to the Seoul National Hospital in 10 minutes. He was immediately shifted into a V.I.P suit, to be checked by a qualified doctor there. 

The specialist rubbed the bridge of his nose with his fingertips and sighed. 

"Sir, I think you should calm down fir...."

"I ASKED YOU HOW'S MY BROTHER?" Namjoon yelled, making the old man flinch. "Do you think I channeled a VIP suit to hear such nonsense from a doctor?"

The doctor seemed to be angered a little by that arrogant behavior so he spat back, "Well then, hear me Mr.Jeon. Your brother shows the symptoms of being pregnant!"

Namjoon felt the world around him spin and he stumbled back, as Jackson tried to hold him. The doctor watched him with a frown.

"Wh-How?How??" Namjoon stammered as he tried to stand back properly. 

"What's so surprising in that?" the doctor asked in an unbothered voice. "He has been pregnant for two months."

Namjoon's eyes went larger than golf balls, hearing that. Anger and rage rushed through his body as he sprang forward to snatch the man from collar.

"Huh? Do you think I would pay you for those lies?" said Namjoon through gritted teeth. "DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO I AM?"

"Master, please calm down." the bodyguards tried to yank their boss off from the doctor but the latter held his palm towards them in a rather cool manner. He adjusted his glasses and gave him a mocking laugh.

"How come I don't know the famous businessman who force his poor brother to do only what HE would prefer? So stop trying to act the fool here and go in there, to check whether I'm lying or not. We even did I pregnancy test."

Namjoon loosened his hold around the cloth and looked at him in bewilderment. He was sure the older man's not joking.

He looked at the half opened door for a moment and then, walked into the room with wobbly legs. The others followed him in.

There was the little boy, sipping a juice box on the bed but as soon as he spotted them, the box slipped from his hand and dropped onto his lap.

"H-Hyung?" He stuttered with a fear.

Namjoon took a step forward, staring directly at Jungkook. It was then, he took a good look at his pale brother, after weeks. And of course he looked.. dreadful.

"I-Is that true Jungkook?" he tried to sound casual, but the words were clearly coated with anger.

"Hyung?" Jungkook asked, trying to get to the furtherest corner of the bed. 

"A-are you pregnant?"

The younger had tears in his eyes as he nodded his head, slowly.

And that was enough for Namjoon. He shouted in rage and at once pounced forward to grab him by hand. Jungkook yelped as he pulled him harshly out of bed.

And even before the others could stop him, the elder slapped his brother, making him fall onto the ground with a scream.

"Stop Mr.Jeon." shouted the doctor as he pulled Namjoon's hands behind his back. The bodyguards quickly grabbed them to prevent him from giving another shot to the poor boy but the latter already had blood on his lips.