Chapter 41

Nine months ago; At Namjin Engagement Party 

It was one of the most important days for both Kim and Jeon families. 'Cause Jeon Namjoon and Kim Seokjin's engagement party was to be held that night. 

It was organized grandly at Jeon mansion. Most of the rich bachelors and upper classed people in Seoul could be seen inside the huge living room, talking to each other while sipping expensive liquor. 

While Jeon Namjoon and Kim Seokjin kept talking with Mrs.Kim, Michelle came over to them and bowed politely. 

"Excuse me master,"  she said looking at Namjoon and he nodded for her to continue. "Um.. Master Jungkook told me to send Master Seokjin in to help him with the dress."

Namjoon looked irritated for a second as he said, "Don't we have enough maids to do that?"

"Shh..Joonie, please don't make a fuss about it." Seokjin smiled, kissing Namjoon's cheek. "I'll be back in a minute."

Joon stared at his soon-to-be fiance's back, who was now going over to the stairway with Michelle following him from behind.

................

Jin reached Jungkook's bedroom upstairs and knocked on the door. 

"Who is it?" Jin heard a faint noise from inside and replied, 

"It's me, Jinnie hyung."

"Oh, come in hyung." 

Jin nodded at Michelle to leave and entered the room before closing the door behind. Then turning around, he looked at the younger who was busy fiddling through the large pile of shirts on the bed. 

"Hyung, can you help me to choose one?" he asked, not even glancing at Jin. "I'm running late but can't find a better color."

"Anything would look good upon you, Jungkookie." Jin complimented as he started to look through the pile as well but Jungkook just rolled his eyes at that.

"Hyung wants me to look professional." he explained. "But I don't get what he meant by that."

"Do you have a white coat? Or a blazer?" Jin questioned while taking a plain white crew-neck. 

"Not white but I remember having a light purple blazer? I'll try that on, then."

"Okay, I'll stay here." Jin agreed, trying to die down the building desire to watch Jungkook change in the closet. He would look absolutely amazing, naked. 

.............................

"Oh m-my..!" Jin exclaimed, as Jungkook came out of the room all dressed up. The purple blazer, white pants and shoes made him look ethereal. The neatly done hair was falling over his eyes a little. 

"How do I look hyung?" Jungkook beamed at Jin, expecting a good answer. 

"Y-You look.. f-fabulous..!!" Jin replied, trying so hard not to loose his sanity. 

"Oof..!" Jungkook sighed in relief and move forward to tangle arms with Jin. "Can we go now hyung?"

"Yeah, sure.." 

.....................

As they climbed down the stairs, Jin heard a soft gasp beside him and when he turned around, saw two women staring at them with admire.