Chapter 22

"A little more, Just a little more!!" Jin squeaked behind Jungkook's ear, while keeping his hands over the latter's eyes and walking forward, step by step.

"Hyungie!!" The younger whined, impatiently. 

"One more step sweetie...." went on Jin and slowly, removed his hands. "Ta Da!!!!"

Jungkook's mouth left a loud gasp as his gaze landed on the beautiful house in front of him. He literally forgot to breath for a second.

 He literally forgot to breath for a second

"Is-Th-This..r-really for m-me?" he couldn't form out a proper word without stuttering. 

"Yeah, you like it?" Jin asked, clearly on clouds after seeing the happiness on Jungkook's face. 

"L-Like it?" Jungkook screamed turning back to look at his hyung. "I love it!!!"

Jin felt his face burning when he heard the compliment. It was like accomplishing something so big. Big like getting elected as the prime minister of the country.

Jin smiled at him, took the other's hand and started to walk over to the main door. He inserted the key to the key hole and opened the door, revealing the cozy living room.

"Wow!!" Jungkook exclaimed as he stepped inside. 

He roamed around the room, touching the sofas and cabinets on his way. Then he went to the passage way and peeped into the first room. 

"Whoa! Is this mine?" Jungkook chirped as he went to take a good bounce on the spring mattress. 

"No, this room's too boring." Jin smiled leaning to the door frame with folded arms. "You see that door over there sweetie? It's connected to yours so we are close to each other."

Jungkook turned his gaze over to the door Jin pointed at, which was at the other corner of the room. He got up and hurried over to it. Then taking a sharp inhale, he turned the door knob and pushed it open.

"Oh!!" 

Jin stood behind him and examined the frozen state of the latter with adoration. 

"This one's yours." he said touching Jungkook's shoulder. "I renovated it a bit. The previous wallpaper color was too dark so I changed it to a light purple one 'cause it's your favorite color. But if you want it to be another please tell hyungie, okay?"

The next action of the younger caught Jin off guard. Which is Jungkook suddenly turning around and hugging the life out of him. Even though he was startled, ran his hands behind Jungkook's back and tightened his embrace.

"I love you hyungie!!" Jungkook confessed out of nowhere.

"H-Huh?" Jin stammered as he tried to process what the younger just said. Did he heard it right or was hallucinating again?

Jungkook pulled out his face from Jin's chest and smiled up at him. "Yeah? Because I'm lucky enough to be your brother."

That's when Jin remember what he said the day before about being brothers and he cursed under his breath for that. The disappointment took place of the shock in his heart and he didn't like it too much. For a second he thought........... what?