Chapter 10

"Shit, shit, shit!!" groaned Jin while pacing back and forth in his cabin. He was trying to call Jungkook but the younger had switched his phone off. 

Jin tossed the phone aside and dropped himself onto the couch, holding his head, devastated like hell.

At first, he considered about following him home but remembered that Namjoon's probably back so put the thought aside. That's when he decided to call Jungkook but that also turned out useless.

This is not a matter he should worry about at all but no one knew that Jungkook meant the world to him. Every single thing of the latter mattered to Jin and seeing him in such agony made his heart shatter into pieces. Jin felt the same pain as Jungkook, maybe because he's his brother or more than that- in the past at least.

'Maybe I'm overthinking.' Jin assured himself. 'Maybe my Kookie's only having a stomachache. I must've mistaken or....not."

..................................

Jungkook went to school the following day with great pain. He was careful enough to not eat anything that day, in case he could vomit in the class. 

With a grumbling tummy and a pale appearance, Jungkook sat at the corner of the class, trying his best to concentrate on the current physics lesson. On other days, it was his favorite period but today it was like a torture. His lips trembled and the body felt weak enough to make the poor boy faint. 

Meanwhile Jungkook thought about Taehyung. He hasn't seen him for weeks and wondered what his reaction would be, if he really turns out to be pregnant. Will he agree to leave everything behind and start a new life with Jungkook? Of course he will, he's his love of life after all. 

But will his hyung allow that? He still didn't even know about him having a boyfriend. 

The thought of getting disowned from his own family made Jungkook shiver in fear.

"Jungkook, are you alright?" The young boy snapped his head at the teacher and nodded immediately. 

She frowned a little and walked towards him. "I don't think so Jungkook. You look like a dying person. Here, let me check"

She tried to touch his forehead, to see if he's having a fever but Jungkook sprang back.

"No ma'am no...!!!" he shouted at once, startling the whole class, including the teacher. "I Am fine."

The teacher eyed him in a weird way but didn't try to oppose, because she know his brother won't be someone who's good enough to mess with. But hearing her favorite student yell at her, made her heart swell in sadness.

"A-alright.." she stammered taking her steps back. "But tell me if you have any problem, okay kid?"

Jungkook gave a quick nod and pretended to focus on the book. 

The time passed by more slower than other days for Jungkook as he waited for the school to end as soon as possible. He fought with his body not to throw up and managed somehow. However, staying without food for almost 24 hours did gave him a hard time.

After what seemed like eternity, the last bell rang for the end of the school. Jungkook wanted to go home as fast as possible, so he could get some food and rest but he had other plans to do before.

Jungkook walked out of the building and quickly pushed himself into a large group of students who were coming out of the gate as a swarm of bees. No one noticed the small boy and that made the latter relieved. He kept his head lower as he spotted his driver waiting at the school gate.