𝟔𝟏~ 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲

~𝑮𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊~

I sent papa, nonno, my uncles, and my brothers all home, leaving me alone with Alex because they were all crammed into that small room, causing me to suffocate.

Well from them asking me questions.

I'm touched by how concerned everyone is about me, but a girl has to have her space, right? I am discharged an hour later and am on my way home. I also went to see Mama and Leo and found out they were being discharged today as well, but later in the day.

"Elle!" shouted Alex, startling me. With a scowl on my face, I turn to face him "What the hell is the matter with you? are you learning my name aye!" I respond by shouting back. He sighs and exits the car, jogging to my door and opening it. "I'm sorry, baby, you weren't responding to me, so I had to, and now look, we're here."

I shift my gaze away from him when I see a baby gift shop, and my eyes widen with delight. I was thinking of a special way to tell others about the baby, so here we are. I quickly take Alex's hand in mine and drag him to the shop. 

"Wow!" I exclaim, impressed by how cute and amazing the shop looks. I wandered my eyes and settled on a pair of small, adorable boots with a baby tag on them, and then I got an great idea!. 

(Boots above^ so adorable)

"Amore! Quick come with me!" I exclaim and walk towards it, leaving him behind. He speaks up as I feel arms snaking around my waist. "Are you thinking the same thing I'm thinking?" He whispers, and I grin and nod my head relentlessly, making him laugh.

"Excuse me, may I help you?" We were interrupted by a voice, and we turned to see the staff here. "Oh, yes. Could you please pack seven of these boots in a box?" "Sure ma'me, same colour?" she asks. "Yes," I trailed off as I noticed a small flower card with the words "we're having a baby." I choose seven cards and we proceed to the counter. "Could you please attach each of these cards inside the boxes?" I ask, and her eyes widen.

"Of course and both of you, congratulations." She smiles as she wishes us, and I thank her. Then we hurriedly exited the store and made our way home. "How do you think they'll react?" Alex wonders aloud, and I chuckle. "I'm sure they'll be surprised and happy, though I'm not sure about Ale, Matt, and Leo," I say, as he stretches and places his hand on my stomach.

"If I don't make it, please tell my child that his/her daddy loved them a lot." He shivers dramatically, probably imagining the worst, causing me to burst out laughing. "Haha, Alex, stop it, they'll have to face me before you." I leaned forward and kissed him on the cheeks.