[9] Blue Satin

[???? - Artist's Alley Apartment Residence]

"Woah, it is so... flexible? Like the space is wide and it's so empty" [Y/N] says. They know it's affordable and such they expected something like a cheap 2 rooms appartment honestly.

"Well, that was blunt of you," Klavier laughs it off. "It is the closest to Themis after all. Us brothers graduated from there and we stayed in this complex. Brings back memories."

"It's perfect, really. Living alone with all of this to myself," [Y/N] says. "I'm just really grateful you and your brother agreed to let me stay here for a while."

"It's no problem, I hear you were a client of my brother. He prides over his quality service a bit too much sometimes," Klavier says as he leads the way to the entrance. "All of your luggage is already in the bedroom, just make yourself at home."

There's nothing spectacular about the place but the atmosphere is warm. The interiors are styled into a mixture of traditional and modern with a lot of current day appliances. Everything is furnished with simple ikea furnitures.

Klavier bids goodbye as he takes his leave, [Y/N] waves him off and the wooden white door clicks shut. They take a walk around their brand new home, analyzing the furnitures. 'Needs to be rearranged to fit the room better,' they think. Glad they studied a bit of architecture.

[Y/N] makes their way into the main bedroom. It was a small room with a king bed coated in royal blue sheets with matching set of pillows and a patterned blanket.

"Finally! Somewhere I can rest," [Y/N] exclaims. It is a very exhausting week for them, from getting arrested for murder to taking a full 180 into a separate university.

Flopping on the bed, [Y/N] truly wants to think about the things Kristoph said and why he's doing this but they're too tired to come up with a legitimate theory, "ugh, I probably need sleep and a fresh shower."

Rolling to the left side of the bed, their luggage is seen at the side of the bathroom door. 'How do they even know which one is my stuff and which ones aren't?' They ponder but leaves it at that as they tuck in with a blanket and slept.

-----

[9:00 PM - The Gavins Residence]

The younger Gavin is writing his song lyrics alongside some sheet musics in the living room lit by a warm toned lamp while the older has just returned home from work.

"Busy day, bruder?" Klavier asks when he hears the door creaking open. "Yes, I had a meeting with a rather persistent person. It took quite awhile for us to come to an agreement," the man in glasses says as he takes off his overcoat and folds it on his forearm, revealing a black waistcoat.

Walking towards his brother, Kristoph asks about [Y/N],  "has [Y/N] settled in our old appartment?"

Klavier stops writing and stands up to see his brother eye to eye, "yes, they have and speaking of which... Why are you doing this, bruder?"

the older one faintly smiles, "it's a special case, I'll tell you tomorrow evening after work."

Klavier simply nods, he knows there's more than meets the eyes because even as someone as kind as his brother wouldn't do this much for a mere client. He wants to snoop around and see what he can uncover from [Y/N] without any suspicions.

Kristoph speaks, "well then, Klavier. I'll be heading to my bedroom now. Don't stay up too late, we both know you have a case to handle tomorrow morning."

The other rolls his eyes at his brother's nagging, "ja, I got it. I'm just finishing off anyway." His hands take the papers and arranges them into a stack, "I'll be seeing you tomorrow evening then, bruder. Good night."

After a quick good night from Kristoph, both of them go into their respectable rooms each doing their own thing.

In his room, Kristoph turns on a dim light revealing a rather classic desiged one. A queen-sized bed is placed at the end center accompanied by two wooden bedside tables decorated with succulents.

His coat is then placed on the chair sitting at the left side of the door. It's a chair to his vintage mirror vanity.

The man takes a quick shower to freshen up and puts on his satin nightwear. Dark blue truly is his color. His hair is now unbraided and left to be air-dried.

Kristoph takes a seat in front of his vanity and thinks about [Y/N]. "A university arts student that is interested in something polar opposite. A keen eye that sees those who cannot but often slips too much in exchange."

He looks at his mirror reflection with his glasses set on the table, "and your acting... so astonishingly natural it almost fooled me."

The man laughs at himself, "what exactly do you seek from me, I wonder?'

-----

[A/N]

I seek your dick /j

[E/N]

Revised and what the fuck