Of Course, Anything for You [Valentines Special]

[A/N]

KRISTOPH IS ALONE IN HIS OFFICE IN THE EVENING AND YOU COME IN. I hope that attracted your attention thank you.

Early val present because our English oral exam is deadass on valentines day lmao

Note: everything here doesn't connect to current plot.

----

[ 6:00 PM - Gavin and Co. Law Offices - Kristoph's Office ]

It's late in the evening, the attorney is working overtime to settle his most recent case. As per usual, the man leans into his chair with his arms crossed as he reads through the documents for said case.

He's been busy lately, barely having time to spend with [Y/N]. They say they don't mind it but not him, he minds it. It's more pleasing to be with them than work nonstop. Heaving a sigh, he grabs the earl grey by the right side of the oak table and takes a sip. The aroma and heat warm up his face, calming him down.

The man folds open a file to review, it's a compilation of evidence in form of documents. The images flash through his eyes and he skims through the details. The overload of information unfazed him as he has absorbed more and worse at some point albeit this is getting tiring.

Sighing, he closes the newly opened file and stacks the rest of the paper to be neatly put to the side. He takes a quick sip of his tea, gets up, and beelines towards his full body mirror where his dark blue overcoat is hung beside.

Taking the cotton overcoat off the hanger, he slides his arms in and buttons the double-breasted garment. His attorney badge has been kept in the breast pocket to keep safe and his pink ribbon tie is now a bit loose.

The blonde man returns to his wide wooden table and sits down to finish his tea. While he's sipping on it, a few knocks are heard from the opposite side of the room.

Considering it's past office hours, Kristoph doesn't anticipate any visitors. He pushes on his glasses and runs his hands over his overcoat to smoothen out any visible wrinkles.

"Yes, come in," he says with a smile on his face. To be honest, he's quite ticked off by the unexpected visitor especially when he's tired. However, his eyes widen once he notices who it is.

It's [Y/N]... and they're absolutely mesmerizing.

They lean in the doorframe with their arms crossed, "too busy for me now, Mr. Lawyer?" The backlight shines a perfect silhouette of their figure, leaving the man speechless.

[Y/N] enters the room and closes the door behind them. They're wearing a black turtleneck with a loose grey shirt over it, unbuttoned and tucked in a pair of black slacks with a chain. Rings and metal bracelets decorate their hands, leaving a shine.

They make their way towards Kristoph and prop their arms on the wooden oak, towering over the man sitting down, "hello? Earth to Kristoph?" They raise an eyebrow.

The blonde man blinks into reality and he fixes his composure, "right, sorry. I didn't expect you to come to my office this late, [Y/N]. Is something troubling you?"

The former steps back and crosses their arms once again, "I can't visit you anymore, is that it?" They roll their eyes in sarcasm. The man slightly laughs at the response, "no, not at all. You're always free to see me anytime." [Y/N] joins him.

"Although, something is definitely troubling me which I think only you can help with."

"Oh? And what would that be?"

A finger playfully taps on their chin, "hmm... I'm lonely and bored so you need to cheer me up." [Y/N] smiles at the man as he ponders on what they want.

Lonely? Bored? At this late hour? How can he be of help?

"I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean, mind elaborating?" Gavin asks. His fatigues seems to have disappeared the moment they entered the room.

[Y/N] walks alongside the table all the way to him and they extend out a hand to take his. Kristoph is taken aback at the unexpected gesture but follows along as they pull him to stand up in front of the table where they previously stood.

"Dance with me," they say and without another word, their feet dance together in a rhythm. [Y/N]'s hand rests on his shoulder while he is on their hip. The area is limited but not too restricted. The two dance in unison around the office.

The golden hue complements the dark wooden walls, and paintings with golden frames are hung around the room varying in sizes. The aroma of the earl grey tea is faint and not at all overpowering.

[Y/N] and Kristoph dance around the room, as if in a ball. Their feet step in harmony as they move in comfortable silence, both enjoying the moment. One of their hands grasps the other and Kristoph can feel the cold metal accessory against his finger. 

They glide in perfect sync with the music which only they can hear.

The man looks at [Y/N] while their eyes are closed. They look happy and peaceful. The way the light falls onto their face, how it shines on their silk grey shirt. Kristoph grasps the details. They look gorgeous.

The two stop when they've circled around the room. [Y/N] breaks in a fit of laughter, "I can't believe that worked, you really do follow anything I say." Their hands are still holding each other, however, fall down to the side. The man sighs, "of course, anything for you." He shakes his head.

Their hands still haven't fallen from their places, their face merely inches away from each other. Both of them stare into each other's eyes, from one to the other.

Minds go blank, and they both slowly close the gap between them.

Until a ring goes off from a phone. They both snap back on instinct and [Y/N] checks their back pocket. Groaning at the ruined moment, they pull out the tuning phone to see Klavier's name on it.

"Why does he keep calling me at the worst times?" They slide to answer and annoyingly say hello. They take a step back and their free hand rests on their hip.

"[Y/N]. Is my brother there with you?" He asks in which they say yes. The man on the phone continues, "great, tell him to get home earlier. It's already too late."

"Don't worry, Klavier. We're both heading out to leave," Kristoph voices from the front. After a quick 'alright' by the younger Gavin, he bids them goodbye and hangs up.

...

"Well, that's that. Anyway, I am no longer lonely nor bored so thank you, Kristoph," they smile at the man. He returns the smile and pushes his glasses back, "certainly. You, as well, for accompanying me tonight." It's certainly a night he will never forget.

With that, they both leave the office after Kristoph switches off the lights. Both forgot the tea sitting on the broad desk.

----

[E/N]

alternatively they fu-

Um.

Revised.