[14] Beloved Savior

[Y/N] washes their face after cleansing it. They have just taken a shower and it feels refreshing. Freezing cold but it's what keeps them energized so...

Exiting the bathroom with a towel around their neck, they turn off the lights and walked over to the door of the bedroom to illuminate it. With a single switch, the room lights up, revealing a pile of messy clothes on top of the bed. "... I still don't know what to wear." Typical.

Honestly, what should they even wear for a casual dinner with a famous rockstar singer? A genuine question left with no answers, so [Y/N] decides to dry off first and then worry. They glance at the time, stating 7:45 PM. 'Around 45 minutes before he comes, argh whatever. I'll just wear something simple and casual. It's just dinner, damn."

Slipping on a plain shirt and jeans, they finish off with a black varsity jacket and call it a day. 'Good enough.' Clicking their wristwatch on their hand, [Y/N] leaves the bedroom after turning off the lights. They waltz towards the kitchen and see their phone charging on the dining table. They double tap the screen and it lights up, 30% beaming from it. 'At least it's not dead now but I can only use it for emergencies...' [Y/N] thought.

They still have about 35 minutes until Klavier arrives so [Y/N] turns their phone back off and opens the wooden cupboard behind them to check what's left.

Spoiler alert, nothing.

"I only have 3 sachets of tea left!?" They semi-yell. 'This is sad to witness, I can't believe this.'

Upon seeing this absurdity, they instantly zipped open their wallet to check how much cash they have with them right now. A few dollars are seen and maybe 2 bills of folded 50$ for emergency use. At this point they might as well die of starvation, they can't keep relying on the brothers to treat them to every meal.

[Y/N] needs to get money somehow and fast. 'Ugh, how am I going to last a month with this!?' Feeling defeated, they shoved the wallet in their back pocket and walked over to the window wall opposite from the room, and rail the curtains open, showing the bustling city underneath. The sky glows an ombre orange with splotches of white clouds while darts of city lights illuminate from below with red trails of brake lights from vehicles shining.

'At least the view is pretty for once.'

[Y/N] sits down on the couch and heaves a sigh. This entire thing is giving them a headache. They rest their arm on the couch and slouches backward, waiting for Klavier any moment now. "I probably shouldn't tell Klavier what his brother actually is... He cares for him too much," they speak to themselves. "And Kristoph, that asshat. Using me for his advantage - well, me too but still...!"

Both hands raise to cover their face as they take in a deep breath. It's only been a few days yet it feels like weeks. 'This is torturous to go through, I should've let Amy go to that damn company and leave me and Noddac at the uni by ourselves.'

[Y/N] stops at the simple and easy solution of a thought, 'what the, we should've done that instead of this whole shenanigan.'

Before they could mentally slap themselves in the face, the bell rings signaling Klavier is at the door. "Coming!" They answer as they get up and grab the phone on the table. 'Speak of the devil.'

Keys fiddled by the door as [Y/N] unlocks it and flashes a smile towards...

Kristoph.

'Oh for fuck's sake.'

"Good evening, darling." He smiles with his eyes closed, hands behind his back. "I thought your brother was picking me up?" [Y/N] dismisses the pet name with a blank face. "Ah, do you prefer seeing him rather than me? That's quite hurtful." His smile never falters. They simply sigh and step out, locking the door back.