CHP 11

Sir pinned her on table by gripping her shoulder while bon was continuously pushing him , tears were continuously coming from her eyes ,because of his tight grip , marks were left on her shoulder .

Bon used all her energy and pushed him away , she got up from the table and was about to run when he again holds her hand .

Bon jerks his hand and tightly slapped him and this hurted his manly ego , he too slapped her so hardly that blood Started oozing from the corner of her lips .

He gripped her face and again tried to kiss her but bondita is bondita she uses her leg and kicks his main part , he moves back and wince in pain .

Taking the opportunity bon ran out from there , bon's hair was messed up , blouse was little torn from her shoulder , kajal spread , blood oozing from her lips .

Instead of going to classroom she directly went towards hostal from the back side of school and locked herself in the room.

In court ,

Ani was busy with some case but he wasn't able to focus on it as all his attention was on bon , how was she , what was she doing , is she alright . This is what he was asking himself as his heart was getting restless very minute.

Ani just wanted to go to bon leaving Everything but he can't .

In hostel , bon's room,

Bon was sitting in floor , hugging her knees close to her chest , crying bitterly .

Bon only wanted one and that was Ani , she was wishing him to be there as soon as possible .

Time passes , it was midnight ,

As usual after finishing all his work Ani went to bon's hostel . Ani frowns seeing all the lights off .

"Bondita what is all this why didn't you turn on the lights "Ani said before going to switch on the lights .

As soon as the lights were on , Ani saw bon sitting in floor with head inside her knees hugging it .

Ani was feeling something wrong his heart was beating very fast , he went towards her slowly and sat in front of her .

"Bondita...."Ani calls her softly

Bon moves up her face from her knees and looks at him .

Ani eyes go wide open in shock seeing her messy hair, kajal spread , dried blood , dried tears and torn blouse .

Before Ani could register anything bon jumps on him making him lie in floor while bon above him hugging him tightly .

Bon starts crying bitterly in his chest making his shirt wet .

Ani tried to join the links and soon understood what happened , he clenched his fist while his eyes became red in anger .

Ani tried to get up with bon and took her in his arms and went towards the bed while bon's face was still dug in his neck .

Ani made her sit in bed and tried to separate himself from her but bon Didn't let him go and pulled him even more close .

Ani sighed in defeat and sat beside her hugging her tightly .

"Who did this "Ani asked darkly

Bon wasn't answering

"WHO!!! "Ani asked loudly

"The sir whom I saw kissing a student in his cabin Mr David, he...he tried to...to touch me badly he...he slapped he hardly b...because I...I slapped him , he...he pushed me in table and grabbed my...my shoulder tightly its...its still paining I...I kicked him in his main part and ran away from there "bon said sobbing

Ani eyes were red in anger , veins of hand coming out while he was clenched his fist.

"I will kill him "Ani said darkly

He was about to get up when bon holds him more tightly and went more inside his chest .

"No...no please don't go I...I need you please" bon said sobbing

"I am not going anywhere "Ani said before caressing her head

"Shotti "bon said before pinching her throat

"Shotti "Ani said before kissing above her head

Ani was determined to kill that Mr David , he has touched his bondita , his women 

.

.

Today I have exam so next post maybe in night .

.

Don't forget to vote and comment

.

Till then bye bye