CHP 44

Anidita went outside the kitchen and went towards binoy who was talking to a person.

"Baba you called us "Ani asked making binoy look at him

"Yes anirudh meet him he is my friend's son Raj Mukerji, he is a officer too " binoy introduced him before adjusting his specs

"Hello officer Raj "Ani said before shaking hands with him

"Hello "Raj said smiling while his gaze were over bon who was standing beside Ani

"Raj meet my elder son anirudh he is a barrister and his wife Bondita "binoy introduced before adjusting his specs

"Hello Miss Bondita "Raj said before forwarding his hand for shake

Bon smiles and was about to hold his hand when Ani holds Raj's hand

"Well it's Mrs Bondita Anirudh Roy Chowdhury "Ani corrected glaring him

"Ohh "Raj said giving him a mysterious smile

While bon tried hard not to smile seeing his jealousy unknown about the fact that it was not his jealousy but his over possessiveness and Obsession.

Ani was talking with some of his clients while bon was talking with the ladies. In every few minutes Ani was looking at bon as if checking her . He smiles seeing his wife talking with ladies and continues talking with his clients .

He got so engaged with them that he didn't even looked at bon for half an hour and when he turns to look at bon, he clenched his fist in anger while his jaw clenched , his nerves were visible.

Ani saw bon giving juice to Raj and talking with him laughing, their hand got touched mistakenly while giving the juice.

Ani's blood was boiling in anger, he went towards them and holds bon's hand, pulling her towards him and glares at Raj. Bon looks at him confusingly.

"Bondita come with me" Ani said darkly and before bon could say anything, he dragged her towards their room.

While Raj looks at them suspiciously, all the guest almost left as the party got over.

He throws her inside the room and locked the door angrily.

"P...pati b...babu" bon said fearfully, seeing Ani angry

Ani closes his eyes trying to control his angry but couldn't as the view of bon talking with Raj and their hand getting touched was flashing as he closes his eyes.

He takes a vase and throws it in floor making it broke into pieces while bon jumps back in fear and looks at him shockingly

"Pati babu "bon said shockingly with teary eyes

He clutches his hair tightly and throws the bedsheet from the bed and everything from the dressing table. He was behaving like a maniac.

Bon was looking at him shockingly with teary eyes. She wasn't able to understand why he was behaving like this. His each and every behaviour making her jump in fear.

"Pati babu "bon said with teary eyes

Ani looks at her darkly making her shiver in fear. His hair was messed up , few top button of shirt's open. He moves towards her like a predator.

"P...pati babu w...what's wrong with you "bon asked fearfully

.

.

Don't forget to vote and comment

.

Till then bye bye