CHP 18

After listening to the whole process of reproduction, bon understood the deep meaning inside Ani's words to show her practically about it.

Bon cheeks turns into deep shade of red which didn't went unnoticed by Ani, she runs towards the window and breathes heavily.

Ani went towards her and made her face him , her eyes were close .

"Bondita open your eyes dear "Ani said before pressing a kiss on her forehead

Bon nods in no

"Please..."Ani request kissing her cheek

But this time bon didn't answered so Ani kissed her another cheek .

"Please bondita won't you listen to your sakha babu" Ani said rubbing his nose with her

Bon opens her eyes slowly and looks at him , Ani's gaze went towards her plumpy pink lips while she blush in his gaze .

Ani leans towards her lips and slowly pressed his lips on her and stayed there for few mins before starting to move his lips .

This was the second time he was kissing the first one wasn't considered as kiss but today he could feel and taste that how much soft and sweet her lips actually was .

At the first bon was freezed when Ani's lips touched her lip but soon closes her eyes feeling the kiss while her body was burning with desire and the same goes with ani .

This was something new to bon but being a quick learner she learnt it and slowly started moving her lips with his . Bon's hand on his hair while Ani was holding her waist tightly.

Soon the slow soft kiss turned into a deep passionate kiss , Ani was sucking her lower lip making her moan while taking the opportunity Ani plugged his tongue inside her mouth and tasted each and every corner of her mouth.

After kissing atleast for 20 min they broke the kiss and joined their forehead breathing heavily.

Both of them looks at each other and then at their lips before again smashing their lip in a wild hungry kiss .

They were kissing each other wildly while bon was moving forward and ani was moving backwards .

Soon Ani's legs hits the bed and both of them falls in bed , without breaking the kiss , bon was above Ani .

Their tongue were fighting dominance but Ani didn't let bon dominate so she bit his lower making him moan and taking the opportunity she won the dominance.

While Ani frowns as she cheated and sucks her lower lip hardly as her punishment while bon moans in pain and pleasure.

Soon after fighting and punishing with each other they finally broke the kiss breathing heavily.

Ani looks at her red swollen lips which were probably like this because of sucking but her lips were looking more tempting like that.

He again wanted to kiss it , suck it and bite it , this time he didn't stopped himself and again smashed his lip on her .

He was sucking and biting her lip in between making her moan in his mouth while he roams his hand on her bare waist .

Ani trails his hand down to her hem of the saree and moves inside her saree slowly caressing her thighs while bon was dripping honey, she was completely wet , looks like she have to change her saree again after this .

.

.

Well do you all want a mature content in next chapter not much but a little then tell me in comments???

.

Don't forget to vote and comment

.

Till then bye bye