CHP 15

Anirudh was panicked looking at the unconscious bondita. He wait for a minute and quickly took her to hospital.

Samar was handling all the police work while Anirudh was looking at the room where doctors were checking bondita.

"Everything is clear" samar informed Anirudh

"Do the last thing samar" he said looking at the confused samar

After half an hour,

Doctor informed that bondita is all good, just some minor injuries which will heal soon. Anirudh took a breath in relief.

And at that moment samar too came towards him running.

"Your doubt was correct. She is boudi... your wife bondita roy chowdhary" Samar informed and passed him the reports of bondita

While Anirudh smiled and thanked to durga ma, he looked inside the room as a tear fell from his eyes.

"That time I did mistakes that are unforgivable but this time, I will not let anyone come between us. We will start our new life, a new beginning of our love story."

He said looking at her

Leap of 3 months,

It's been 3 months since that incident and a lot of things changed after that.

After getting discharged from the hospital, bondita was scared to meet anyone and was leave for 2 weeks.

Anirudh would get restless for her one glance and he ended up meeting her in her house everyday.

Everyone got a idea of his feeling for her but they decided to be quite for a time being. Whereas bondita's heart would flutter every time he did something special and unexpected thing for her.

She was falling for him but somewhere she was scared for rejection, what if he still love his first wife?

Only if she knew it

And as for Aditya, he was brutally tortured by Anirudh for touching his bondita. It's true he changed for good but that doesn't mean, he will let anyone hurt his bondita.

In court,

"Hello kaka! yes kaka I found her and I will bring her soon. You know I love her and I will keep loving her all my life... hmm..."

Anirudh was speaking to his kaka was completely unaware of bondita's presence

Whereas her heart clenched at the thought of him loving someone else. Although that someone was his first wife but still it huts her.

She sobbed and ran away from there.

Only if she knew the truth!

While Anirudh kept the phone aside looked towards the door confusingly.

"Where is she?" He thought

........

Bondita ran inside the haveli and directly went inside her room without replying to anyone's questions. She jumped in her bed and laid on her stomach, crying bitterly into the pillow while her hands were clutching the bedsheets.

She was afraid of this only and now her fear won against her feelings. Only she knows how much pain she was feeling in her heart.

Thakuma who assured everyone and told them to get back to their work went inside the room and locked the room from inside.

"Bacha..." She softly patted her head

"Thakuma" bondita wishpered before looking at her with her red eyes and kept her head on her lap and again cried