Sharing A Heartbreaking Truth

Hello guys,

So today I am going to share a very big heart breaking truth of my life.
Today that is 28th July is my mother's dead anniversary...
Yup my mother who gave me birth died when I was 9 years old and today is the day when I lost the most important person in my life...
Everything was going normal but at night suddenly my ma said that she wasn't able to sleep so she kept sitting in bed while everyone slept.
Suddenly my papa woke me up in middle of night and I saw my ma laying in floor her head was in my grandmother's lap.
I went towards her and she started telling something to each and everyone there keeping her head in everyone's lap one by one and then she last said was hare krishna and then she stopped speaking and never ever said anything......
They decked up my ma as bride and took her for last ritual. I was behind them with my papa crying all the way to there.
They burned her...they burned her in front of my eyes...
When I reached home my grandmother asked me what they do with my ma and I replied that they took her somewhere and burnt her...
In evening when my papa came back he asked me where is my ma while I replied star pointing to the sky...
I was small to understand what I lost but later I understood that what I lost and what I gained...
I spend most of my time with my grandparents as my mother used to be busy with her meditation...
She is my first guru...the first person who taught me things but she left me in half way...
Everyone says that God only take good people with them...
Am I really that bad?
I saw my own ma dying in front of me...
What can be more worst thing then this?