CHP 13

Bondita opened her eyes and looked around.

Her head was aching too much but as soon as she tried to move her hand, she realised that her hands were tied.

She recalled everything...

Her going to Aditya's office, trying to seduce him, getting caught by him but she don't remember anything after that.

"Where am I?" she thought looking around

She gaged as she smelt the odour of alcohol and some nasty dirty smell too, which was making her feel disgusted.

"Oh so you woke up!" Someone exclaimed

"Who are you?" bondita asked looking at her

"Who am I doesn't matter! but you my dear... do matter a lot to the boss. I was wondering why everyone in the house were praising about your beauty. Now when I saw you, I realised it why.

You are heavenly beautiful with prefect curve, long hair and delicious smell too" she said sniffing at her while bondita moved away from her

"Btw myself Rasmi, the caretaker of all the girls. Take some rest dear, you need to look good for the auction" She informed

"Auction? Auction for what?" bondita asked fearfully

"Auction for you, for your body baby" she replied caressing her cheek

"Where I am? Where the hell I am?" She yelled jerking her face away

She grabbed bondita's cheek in anger

"DON'T YELL!! You are at the underground auction house. Where everyday a new girl is sold and after few days it's your turn so be ready" She informed before leaving

Bondita cried and regretted not listening to Anirudh.

Whereas Anirudh was getting hyper. There was no information about bondita, it was as if she disappeared in thin air.

"I DON'T CARE!! I NEED HER BACK! DID YOU GET IT!" he yelled at the police

"Calm down Anirudh" Samar a detective and Anirudh's friend said

"How am I supposed to calm down? She is missing from 2 days and I don't have any information about her. What am I supposed to do!?" he yelled feeling helpless

He was feeling the same pain he felt when bondita his wife died.

"Anirudh that Aditya surely is a clever fox and we need to handle him smartly. He is the only person who knows where bondita is. I sent a few spy behind him, don't worry soon we will find her.

Btw why did you ask me to bring boudi's (Bondita's) blood and DNA reports?"

He asked confusingly

"You will know about it soon" Anirudh replied

He remembered when bondita got into the accident, he took help from samar to find her and they used bondita's hair from the comb to recognise the body they got in the river.

Thankfully the DNA didn't matched but the reports were kept with samar.

.

It was more than 2 days bondita was still locked it that room.

She used to get her food, fresh clothes and water everyday but no one knew that she was planning to run away from there.

One day a young girl came with a tray of food.

She looked barely 15.

Bondita tried to get some information about the place but the girls always refused so she bribed her by saying that she will save her and all the other girls if she gives her all the information.

That girl also wanted to run away from this place, so she told bondita everything.

She was kidnapped when she was 5 year old and from than she was staying here. After 3 days she will be 16 year old and that day her auction will be held along with bondita's.

Everyday new girls are brought here either by kidnapping or someone sells them. If a girl is under 15, they would take care of her till the girl reaches to her 16 and than they will sell her.

The most painful thing is that a women is doing everything, although there is a upper hand who controls everyone.

There is no way to run away from here, this place is located away from cities and villages, in between some jungle. Even if someone run away, they will get lost in the jungle and maybe get killed by some wild animals.

They never stops anyone from running away because they knows and either way they will die and this is the reason no one tries to run away.

"Please save me"

This was the last thing she said before leaving

"A jungle away from cities and villages... there is only one jungle like that but there is a road which passes between the jungle.

Only if we could find the road, we will be saved, but before that Aditya needs to get punished. He will burn... burn in the rage of all the girls.

Durga ma please be with me"

Bondita thought closing her eyes.

..

After 3 days,

"Here wear this dress and get ready. It's your turn today, so get ready quickly hmm" Rasmi said before leaving

Bondita looked at the clothes and made a disgusting face.

"Is it even some dress? look at the blouse! It won't even cover my breast, only my nipples will be covered! Eww...

Relax bondita relax... if you want to run away then you have to cooperate with them"

She said to herself before again looking at the dress and makes a gagging face

..

Whereas Anirudh was trying his level best to find bondita but he couldn't. That bastard was always one step ahead from them.

He was loosing his calm and patience. The beast Anirudh whom he buried deep inside him was slowly showing up.

He would burn down everything if anything happens to her. He changed himself for her, his obsessive nature, over possessiveness... everything. But it doesn't mean that he will not do anything if someone tries to hurt his woman.

He already though hundreds of way to give that bastard a painful dead.

"We got his location!" samar informed rushing inside the cabin while Anirudh smirked

"I am coming bondita, just wait for me"

.

.

Don't forget to vote and comment

.

Till then bye bye