CHP 19

After getting satisfied with his first kiss Ani finally left her red , swollen lips . Before bon could breath properly Ani switch the position making her gasp and now bon was under Ani .

Ani sucks her earlobe sensually making her arch her back in pleasure , she was biting her lower lip to control her moan.

Ani nuzzles his nose on her neck teasing her, bon wanted Ani to suck and nib her neck, she trails her hand towards his head and pushes his face more on her neck making his lips touch her neck.

Bon moves her head back giving him more access to her neck and pushes him more on her neck.

Ani smriked before starting to give what she wanted , he gives open mouth kisses on her neck and sucks it , a wave of desire to feel his lips all over her body runs inside her .

Ani removes his hand from inside her saree not touching her throbbing entrance and starts removing her saree from her shoulder as it was not pinned.

Bon moaning his name in pleasure while her throbbing entrance was aching for something maybe his touch, his lips there too . Ani removes her saree pallu from her body .

He moves his head up and looks at her exposed cleavage and her harden nipple which was pocking from her blouse as she wasn't wearing her bra.

Ani's eyes goes dark in desire , he dips his face on her cleavage and took a deep breath of her fragrance before pressing a kiss there , bon clutches his hair more tightly.

Ani looks at her face which had a small smile and eyes were closed , Ani again dips his face in her neck and sucks all over her neck to her throat and again to her another side of neck .

Ani pulls down her blouse from her shoulder and places few feathery kisses there before giving open mouth kisses .

Bon was enjoying every bit of his touch on her body , she wanted to feel it more. He trails kisses from her shoulder to her collar bone.

"Hmm...ahh..."bon moans as ani pinches her nipple over her blouse while sucking her collar bone

Ani moves down from her bossom to her stomach to her waist where her saree was tugged in .

He uses his mouth and removes her tugged saree from her waist while kissing in between .

"Mmm...uff...sakha babu "bon moans as he continues doing his sweet torture

He removes her saree and throws it somewhere in the room, she was just in her blouse and saree skirt .

Ani did the same with her stomach, kissing it , sucking it and nibbing it while bon was in another world of pleasures.

Ani moves up and places a kiss on her forehead before taking a deep breath to control himself as he knows he can't lose control on himself and release the beast inside him.

Ani laid beside her breathing heavily while bon frowns looking at him , she wanted to feel him more .

Bon looks at him pouting her lips sadly , Ani looks at her and chuckled.

"Sleep "ani said before pecking her pouted lips

"Sakha babu why did you stopped" bon asked pouting her lips

"If I further go ahead then I may lose my control over myself and I don't want that to happen" Ani said before pulling her close to him and hugging her.

"Then lose control I don't mind it "bon said looking at him

"Bondita you don't know the beast inside me the real anirudh Roy Chowdhury I need to prepare you before unleashing the beast inside me otherwise you won't be able to take it "Ani said closing his eyes

"Really then what will the real beast anirudh Roy Chowdhury will do" bon asked hugging him back

"The real beast anirudh Roy Chowdhury will not leave you for a second , he will Pierce you hard everyday , you will scream for mercy but he will be merciless on you "Ani said darkly

Bon blushes and hides her face on his chest , she could feel herself again getting wet just by listening to his words .

.

.

What do you all think about the real beast anirudh Roy Chowdhury 😏😏???

.

Don't forget to vote and comment

.

Till then bye bye