CHP 16

Soon they broke the hug and looked at each other and gets lost in each other while Ani moves towards her and she moves back .

Soon her back hits the tree Ani trails his hand on her bare waist while she closes her eyes in pleasure.

"Mmm...."bon moans

Her moans where making him more turned on . Ani moves towards her neck and inhales her mouth watering fragrance .

Bon moves her head back giving him more access, her eyes were still closed and one hand on his chest and other on his neck .

While Ani's both hand on her waist busy caressing it sensually from both side .

Ani nuzzles his nose and places a small kiss on her neck making her shiver and clutches his shirt .

Ani gives few feathery kisses on her neck while bon bites her lower lip to control her moan .

"Ahh..."bon moans loudly as ani bites her soft spot and then sucks it to reduce pain

A hickey was left in the place he bites while he sucks her neck sensually making her knees go weak.

Bon was enjoying each and every sweet torture of his but she suddenly opens her eyes as she feels wetness forming between her legs .

It was first time she was feeling like this and she was unaware about sex and all , so she pushes him making him look at her confusingly.

Bon looks down as she was embarrassed and didn't wanted Ani to know about it .

Soon Ani realised what blunder he have done , he didn't even asked her consent before doing this , he curses himself and thinks what if she moves away from him .

"I...I am sorry bondita I didn't mean to do that, I should have asked you before doing this I am sorry" Ani said looking down

"N...no sakha babu don't be sorry it's me who started this it's not your fault" bon said looking at him

"Really you are not angry with me right you will not go away from me right" Ani asked holding her hand

"Yes I won't leave you" bon said holding his hand more tightly but suddenly she again felt wetness forming

Bon removes her hand from his hand and looks here and there

"I..I leave now it...it's getting late "bon said looking down

Before Ani could ask anything she already left while he frowns at her strange behaviour.

In Hostel , in bon's room,

Bon changes her saree as it was stinking because of the wetness and went towards the dressing table.

"What was that what's happening to me whenever sakha babu touches me some wetness starts forming between my legs why" bon asked to herself looking at the mirror

Soon her gaze went towards the hickey on her neck which was formed by Ani , she touches it and smiles .

She recalls how Ani was kissing and sucking her neck but as soon as she recalls it again wetness starts forming between her legs .

"Oh god I was just thinking about him and it again started what happened to me should I ask this to sakha babu no...no what if what if he too finds it stinky and refuses to come close to me no no I won't tell him from now on I will stay away from him that's better "bon said to herself .

Time passes , bon changed her saree for atleast 2 times because of wetness, a mere thought of ani was making her wet .

It was midnight ,

Bon was looking outside the window , she was in her night saree .

Ani came inside the room but not from the window but this time from door. He saw bon standing and looking at moon .

He slowly moves towards her and holds her waist and keeps his face on her shoulder while bon gasp

"Sakha babu you scared me" bon said before taking a sigh of relief

"Why who else dare to come inside your room and hug you like this "Ani asked possessively

"Yes no one can do this except my sakha babu" bon said before leaning behind on his shoulder, closing her eyes .

Ani smiles and places small kisses from her neck to her jaw while bon holds his hand which were on her waist.

But suddenly she felt wetness forming and moves away from him in jerk making him confuse

"Bondita what's wrong with you why are you behaving like this "Ani asked confusingly moving towards her

"B...behaving like What "bon asked nervously moving away from him

"Bondita tell me what's the matter" Ani asked sternly before holding her hand

"I....I..."bon stammers

.

.

Will bon tell him about her problem or not???

.

Sorry for late update but I was quite busy with my studies and Thank you to each and every person who prayed for my family and grandfather 🙏🙏.

.

Don't forget to vote and comment

.

Till then bye bye