CHP 38🔞

Bon trails her hand from his chest towards his neck, unbuttoning his shirt and encircled her hand around his neck . She leans towards his lips and captures it for a passionate kiss although Ani wasn't responding but she knew how to make him weak.

She breaks the kiss and starts giving open mouth kisses from his jaw to his neck while he groans . She removes his shirt and throws it away before pushing him in bed .

Bon crawls above him and unbuckled his pants , she brings out his hard , thick , bulge . Ani clutches the bedsheet feeling her hold on his erection. Although bon was feeling shy but still she slowly starts rubbing it .

"Ahh...bondita please don't do this, I will loose my control please" Ani moans

"Na not today "bon said continuously rubbing his erection

"Please bondita "Ani moans loudly as bon took his bulge inside her mouth and starts sucking

"Ahh....bon....ahh...."Ani moans as he was enjoying it

Enable to control himself, he clutches her hair and starts thrusting inside her mouth, she almost choked but someone controlled it as she can't let this moment waste . After some more thrust Ani released inside her mouth while she drinks it all.

That's it...till now Ani completely lost his self  control and switches the position making her gasp, pinning both the hands above her head with his one hand and smashed his lip kissing her hungrily while his other hand was busy removing her saree.

Soon her saree was on the floor , he broke the kiss and attacks her neck nibbing her soft spot and sucking it hardly , it will surely leave hickeys

"Ahh...."bon moans trying to remove his grip on her hand so that she could hold him

Ani leaves her hand and removes her blouse, throwing it away while bon clutches his hair. He got up from her and looked at her half naked body, sitting on her stomach as she wasn't wearing bra.

"Ahh...."bon moans as ani pinches her nipple

"You have became a bad girl haan" ani said and slightly slaps her bossom

"Ahh...patibabu "bon moans

"And you need a punishment for that "Ani said before removing her saree skirt and settled himself in between her legs

Bon was wearing panty while Ani was naked . He holds his erection and rubs above her wet panty making her moan loudly . He starts grinding himself while he took her one bossom inside his mouth and sucked it , he was kneading her other bossom and slapping it in between making her moan loud.

Ani fastened his speed trying to tease the hell out of her , he could feel wetness on his erection through her panty

"Ahh...pati babu...please "bon moans clutching the bedsheet

"It's just the starting "Ani mumbled above her bossom , sucking it

Ani was grinding himself while sucking her bossom and kneading , slapping her other bossom in between . He did the same with her other bossom and after few more grinds bon released in her panty .

He moves down and removes her wet panty which was completely wet with her honey . Ani licks her wetness making her arch her back in pleasure.

"Ahh....anirudh....please "bon moans

Bon wants him inside her but Ani was teasing her by not giving her what she wants .

.

.

Will Ani claim bon or not???

.

Don't forget to vote and comment

.

Till then bye bye