Season 2 : CHP 5

Bondita...

Even if it's been 6 years but still it's not that hard for anirudh to recognise his bondita. He can recognise her in darkness too.

Whereas when bondita stood behind the curtains and saw anirudh coming towards her, unknowingly her feet got halted there. She wasn't able to move.

There was fighting going on in court and she went to see the matter but then she realised that she got late in her first day and she rushed inside anirudh's cabin but didn't find anyone there.

That's when she heard a voice from behind which made her heart beat skip.

This voice...she knows it, she heard this voice somewhere before too but when? Where? How? This were her questions when someone held her arm from behind, goosebumps started erupting over her skin.

This touch...she knows it too, this touch feels so good and familiar to her but why?

Anirudh sir made me turn and I came face to face with him. He got shocked after seeing me while I was looking at him confusingly.

Why he seems so familiar to her?

Anirudh moved his hand to touch her cheeks that's when bondita came back to reality.

"Sir...." She said stepping behind making anirudh come back to reality

He looked at her shockingly and cleared his throat before moving towards his chair and sat on it.

File please he said while bondita gave him her file

Name: Bondita Banerjee
Age: 23
Birthplace: Kolkata
Birth date: 4th April, 1936 ( I have kept it randomly so don't bash me later )

This date, it's the date when his bondita died and it's the same year on which his bondita was born.

Is it really a coincidence that everything related her matched with his bondita.

He looked at her and found her lost in her thoughts. His heart was telling him that she is his bondita but his mind was against it.

If she was really his bondita then she wouldn't stood there quietly. She would be angry on him because of the past and maybe...maybe she would again go away from her but here this girl is standing in front of him quietly and listening to his each and every words.

After bondita's death anirudh tried to find the person who was behind all this and later he got to know that it was one of the enemy of Raj who wanted to kill him and he knew everything about him, Raj and bondita so he took advantage of him and killed them. So that everyone will think that it was done by anirudh.

After he got to know about the truth, he killed him in front of everyone and no one was able to save that person because they know how much mad he is in the love his wife.

But there was also one big secret which he is hiding from the whole world. Only ksj and anirudh knew about it.

"Ok so miss bondita you are going to assist me for few cases and as you are new here you can ask me for help if you have any problem" he said and making her bring out of her thoughts

She nodded

.

.

About which secret anirudh and ksj is hiding from the whole world?

.

Don't forget to vote and comment

.

Till then bye bye