CHP 7

Bondita came back to Banerjee haveli from court while they smiled at her but she directly went towards her room without saying a word. She was lost in her thoughts that she didn't even noticed anyone and directly went inside her room.

What was that? Why was his voice effecting her so much? Why her heart suddenly started rising just by his mere voice?

He is a famous barrister right, she wanted to work with him then why suddenly she started getting nervous in front of him.

As she has a relation with him, a deep pure relation which is beyond word's.

"Bondita..." thakuma said before entering the room

"Thakuma what happened? Do you need anything?" She asked while thakuma made her sit in bed before sitting beside her

"I should ask you this question, what's wrong with you baccha? You seem really disturbed by something, did something happen in court?" Thakuma asked confusingly

"No thakuma everything was normal today but..." she stopped and looked down

"But what?" Thakuma asked holding her chin and making her look at her

"But thakuma, today I met Barrister Anirudh Roy Chowdhury and I don't know why I was feeling really different around him. He wasn't making me uncomfortable but his mere present and mere words were effecting me very much.

I was feeling like I had known him for a long time back and I have a deep connection with him but thakuma I don't even know much about him except he is a barrister" she replied before going towards the window

"You know sometimes we have a special connection with people whom we don't even know but there is something which binds us with that person and that is heart...our heart.

If you want to know about this connection then just ask your heart about it. Your will show you the right path to the deep relationship which maybe you don't even know"

Thakuma replied while bondita looked at her thoughtfully

.....

Next morning,

As instructed by anirudh, bondita reached court before time and was waiting for him inside his cabin.

But he was taking too long to arrive so she decided to arrange the books in the shelf.

She went towards the shelf and started arranging it. She was so focused in her work that she didn't even realise when anirudh came inside the cabin and stood behind her.

"What are you doing?" He wishpered into her ear making her turn back in jerk

As soon as she turned around her nose touched his nose. They were too close to each other, anirudh was lost in her eyes while bondita suddenly started having blur images.

A girl was arranging the books in the shelf, she was wearing a banarasi saree with heavy jewellery with sindoor and sakha Pola.

That's when a man came inside the room and slid his hand on her waist and back hugged her, nuzzling into her neck while the girl understood who he was and smiled holding his hand above her hand.

"You are looking so beautiful today" he wishpered

"What do you want?" She asked directly while he turned her around and held her by her waist

"You..." he wishpered seductively

And the next moment, the sound of loud moans and groans with the sound of skin slapping could be heard from outside the room...

Bondita could feel herself getting wet just by the blur images but why was it effecting her? She don't even know who the girl and man was in her memory?

Although thakuma warned her not pressurize her brain much but still was trying to see the faces of the girl and the man.

The girl seemed to be quite young then the man and she was married to him.

She suddenly focused over the voice.

This voice...she heard this voice before but where?

Bondita was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't even realise that because of the pressure in her brain she was losing her consciousness.

Black dots started appearing in front of her and the next thing she remembered was falling into his arms.

.

.

Don't forget to vote and comment

.

Till then bye bye