CHP 10

Bondita's pov:

We tried to find some clues about the case but there was nothing in the house.

Today we decided to search in his room but to our bad luck we got caught.

"I knew something was fishy about you both, now tell me who are you? And what do you both want?"

He asked

"Thank God! You caught us because now I can't handle this big fat fake bump but I really love all the pampering and delicious food."

I said smiling while anirudh sir looked at me with done face

"Riya... Remember.. your wife whom you killed" anirudh sir said calmly

This is the calmness before the storm

"Yeah s...she committed suicide" he replied nervously

"Do we look like a fool to you? Like seriously brother... we are barrister not some random wander. Right anirudh sir?"

I looked at him and gulped

His expression was clearly saying 'shut up'

"We know that her death wasn't a suicide, now tell us truth, maybe your punishment will be decreased."

Anirudh sir said while he kneeled down in front of us

"I really didn't do anything... That day I was too angry and we had a fight and I left in anger but after that when I came home and went inside the room, I saw her hanging in the fan."

He said while crying

"Why were you both fighting?" I asked

"B... Because that woman had an extra marital affair with her boss and she was even pregnant with his baby.

I loved her a lot but I couldn't digest the fact that she was cheating on me. This is the reason why women should be forbidden from working outside."

He replied

"Hey hey hey... What do you mean by that haan? Your wife post mortem reports are still  pending, you can't just jump to the conclusion and blame all the women."

I said feeling offended

"Do you have anything related to her?" Anirudh sir asked before looking at me once

"Yes some belongings are still in this room" he said and took out a big box and kept it infront of us

We opened the box and started looking inside it, trying to find something.

"Well where did she work?" I asked

"In the True Times advertisement company as his assistant" he replied

Wow.... Assistant and boss

Soon anirudh sir found a diary which I think is her.

"We are taking this diary with us for now but let me tell you by any chances if I get to know that you are lying us then you will be in the jail for rest of your life."

He said before leaving while I too followed him.

In his cabin,

As we entered inside his cabin, a peon gave him a file which I think it is the post mortem reports of Riya.

He opened the file and looked into it and gripped the file making me restless.

What's written in the reports?

"What's wrong?" I asked

While he passed me the reports

The reports says she died because of excessive amount of contraceptive pills which has high amount of medicine and can be harmful too.

It also says that she was... Was... She was sexually assaulted not once but many times. Her body had bruises and her uterus, ovary are completely damaged due to the medicine and assaultation.

What the hell!?

I looked at anirudh sir who was literally looking like he is going to kill someone.

"Anirudh sir" I said fearfully

While he closed his eyes and took a deep breath to control his anger.

"What should we do now?" I asked

"Order the police officer to put that bastard inside the jail" he replied

"Bastard? You mean her husband?" I asked

"Exactly who else other than him?" He yelled and I finched

"B... But I think I... It's not him who killed her" I said feeling scared of him now

"And may I know the reason why?" He asked sarcastically

"B... Because I looked in his eyes while he was speaking and my heart also said that he was speaking the truth" I said he glared at me

"Barrister bondita... We are barristers and we are solving case. Barristers need to use their brain not heart" he said

"Par kabhi kabhi Dil ki baat bhi sun Leni chahiye... Woh kisika bura nhi chahta. Har baar dimag se kiya gya kaam sahi nhi hota... Kabhi kabhi Dil se bhi koi kaam karna chahiye"

I said and he looked at me with some unknown emotions in his eyes.

"M... Moreover we still didn't read riya's diary" I continued

He seems to be convinced and I took out her diary from my bag and gave him.

Dear Raj,

I don't know when you will read this diary at that time I will be alive or dead?
I know you love me and I too love you a lot, I never cheated on you but I was forced to do it.
You know how many hurdles I had to cross in order to get that job, in order to stand in my feets and show the world what a woman is capable of doing.
I thought everything will be alright after I get the job but no I was wrong...
My boss Aditya Singh, he is a bloody blackmailer and a rapist. He forced himself on me and when I denied him, he threatened me to destroy my career and life and you know right how much my career mean to me.
I agreed to him and it was my biggest mistake. Everyday whenever wherever he wants, he would touch me inappropriately or force me.
I am not only the one victim but all the girls who work under him are also victims. He gives every girl some boxes of contraceptive pills so that they won't get pregnant.
His office is not some office but a sex place, where each and every male employee could complete their dirty thirst using the female employee and he would do nothing but enjoy it.
His newspapers supports women and their rights but in reality he is a bloody rapist.
That pills used to make me feel so sick everyday and I knew that it is harmful for me so I stopped consuming it and guess what I was pregnant but not with his child but with your child.
I wanted to inform you about it but I couldn't because you thought I was cheating on you and you left.
Believe me Raj, I never cheated on you... I love you and I will always love you.

Yours Riya...

.

.

Don't forget to vote and comment

.

Till then bye bye