CHP 48

The sunrise peaked inside the room through the window while bon slowly opens her eyes. She looks at Ani's side and found no one was there.

She was tired to get up but she felt something warm and wet between her legs. She got up and looked between her legs only to find a wet warm cloth between her legs which was giving her relieve from the pain of last night.

Bon looks around the room and noticed that the whole room was clean, the bedsheet was changed, her body was clean.

Who did all this? Anirudh?

She rest her head on headboard and body covered with duvet when her gaze went towards the warm milk and painkiller with a letter on side table.

Bon takes the letter and reads it.

Sorry for last night I just lost my control over myself and hurted you. Well I have some important work in court so drink the milk with the painkiller and rest. I have told kaka to not let you disturb so just rest. I will return home soon.

Love you,
Your and only yours Ani.

Bon smiles and drinks the warm milk and painkiller. She again laid back in bed.

Bon's pov:

Last night pati babu was behaving very strange for a moment I was scared like hell but then I understood that he is just being jealous and possessive for me.

I love when he is dominating but last night was the most intense and passionate night for both of us. My whole body is aching in pain but I love it.

Each and every pain given by the person you love will always be a pleasure to you. Right now my whole body is screaming his name and I pretty much like it.

But I am still confused about last night's incident. Was he really being jealous and possessive about me? Or there is something more than this?

Bon's pov end:

In court ,

Ani's pov:

Last night was indeed the most passionate and intense love making session and I love it but I also blame myself for not controlling myself.

I hurted her and even scared her a lot. It's good that she is very innocent that's why she thinks that I am just being possessive and jealous but the truth is something else.

But my focus is not bondita, my main focus is now at officer Raj. I don't know why but I am not getting positive vibes from him. I have to find out about him.

Ani's pov end:

Raj's pov:

Last night I went to Mr Roy Chowdhury's birthday party and from what I saw I am now pretty much clear that he is the one behind all this missing people.

Till now you all must have guessed it who actually I am. By his behaviour of last I got to know that he is obsessed with his wife Bondita and she is unknown about it.

I am not afraid of him, I am afraid for bondita. She is very innocent and pure while he is a devil. He can go to any extent for her and I have to save her from him before it's too late.

I have to tell his truth to her with proofs as she trusts him blindly.

Raj's pov end:

.

.

Don't forget to vote and comment

.

Till then bye bye