CHP 52

Mature content ahead:

"Oh...is that so" bon said before encircling her arm around his neck

"Yes..." he wishpered before kissing her neck

She arched her back giving him more access. He pulled her blouse's dori making it loose and started kissing her shoulder before pulling it down from her shoulder while his hand worked to remove her saree.

Soon bon was now only in her saree skirt and blouse, he picked her up in bridal style and laid her in bed before hovering above her. He leaned towards her lips and kissed her hardly, he bit her lower lip.

Bon moan taking the opportunity he plugged his tongue inside and started tasting every corner of her mouth. While his one hand trails towards her bossom and pressed it hardly, making her moan in between kiss.

He was kneading her bossom mercilessly, soon he broke the kiss out of breath before bon could breath properly ani started sucking and bitting her neck making her gasp.

"ahh..patibabu....ahh.. "bon moaned in pain and pleasure

Ani slides the blouse from her shoulder and started kissing her shoulder to her collar bone and went towards her exposed cleavage . Bon arch her head in pleasure while clutching the pillow .

Ani opens the blouse button from back , he removes the blouse and throws it somewhere in the room. She was just in bra and skirt, Ani's eyes gets darken in desire.

Ani dips his face in her cleavage and inhales her fragrance, he licks her valley between her bossom. He removes his shirt and throws it somewhere in the room, he then unclasped her bra removing it throwing it away.

Before bon could register anything Ani takes one bossom inside his mouth sucking mercilessly while kneading the other.

"Ahh...ahh....Anirudh...ahh "bon moans loudly

He sucked her bossom until it becomes red, finally he felt her bossom and did the same with other. Bon was completely a moaning mess. Ani bend downwards and started kissing her stomach removing her waist chain.

He sucked her navel while untying the Dori of her skirt, he removes the skirt along with her panty. Now bon was completely naked, he spreads her legs and dipped his face between her legs, he inhales her pure fragrance.

Without any warning Ani directly inserted his index finger inside her

"Anirudh...." Bon screamed in pleasure

He starts thrusting her fastly

"Ahh... Ani ahh..." Bon moans loudly

While Ani fasten his speed and inserted his another finger, making her gasp, her eyes becomes teary. He thrusted her hardly and roughly

"Ahh.... anirudh ahh....ahhh" bon moans as she was in her peak

"Release it bondita release it whatever is inside you release it" Ani said fastening his speed

"Anirudhhh.... "Bon moaned releasing her honey in Ani's hand

Bon was breathing heavily while Ani sucks his fingers tasting her honey.

"You taste so sweet bondita "Ani said

Saying this Ani again dipped his face between her legs and licked her clit. He use his hand to open the hole and inserted his tongue inside it , sucking all her honey. Soon he started tongue fucking her.

"Ahh...ahh Anirudh ahh..." Bon moan

Ani holds her hips and pushes her tongue deep inside her.

"Ahh... Anirudh ahh.... "Bon cried out in pleasure

He continuously tongue fuck her making her toes curl in pleasure

"Ahh ahh ahh Ani..anirudh ahh ahh" bon moaned as she again came in her peak

"Anirudhhhh.... "Bon screamed again releasing her honey but this time in his mouth. She was shivering because of the second orgasm.

Ani swallows it while bon was sweating and breathing heavily. Ani again hovered above her and captured her lips in a passionate kiss. She was able to taste herself from his mouth. 

After breaking the kiss, he kissed his forehead before laying beside her.

"Why did you stopped in between? Usual you like complete what you started then?" Bon asked, hugging him

"You have your exam tomorrow, I don't want to keep you awake for too long. You should get some sleep now, after that we will go down for dinner" he said before kissing her forehead

Soon bon was drifted to sleep while Ani was looking at her, admiring her.

.

.

Don't forget to vote and comment

.

Till then bye bye