CHP 42

Please read the important note in the end of the story.

________

Anidita went back to RC haveli and went towards their to get ready for the party.

bon's look

Ani's look

Ani's look

Bon was wearing her jewellery when two strong arms slides around her bare waist making her shiver, she knew who the person is and smiles .

"Pati babu what are you doing" bon asked before turning around

"Nothing just loving my wife "Ani said before pulling her close by her waist

Bon blushes and looks down

"Where did this shy bondita went yesterday night and this afternoon haan" ani asked teasingly

"Datt..."bon said hitting his shoulder

Ani pulls her more close to him. Their lips were almost touching each other.

"You know what you are my addiction I can never get enough of you" ani wishpered

"Ishh...."bon said before covering her face with her hand

Ani smiles at his shy wife and removes her hand from her face.

"Well I want to give you something "Ani said smiling

"What "bon asked confusingly

Ani went towards the drawer and took out a thing . He closes the drawer and again went towards her.

Bon raises her eyebrow while Ani opens his hand . She looks at the thing surprisingly.

"This...."bon said surprisingly

I never returned you this back as I wanted to keep it with me but when the owner of the waist chain is here with me then I should give this back to it's owner Ani said smiling

"Pati babu you still have this with you" bon said with teary eyes

"How can I not keep it afterall this waist chain is the reason why we met "Ani said smiling

Ofcourse how can he forget the day he met her for the first time when she was dancing in rain like a free peacock and how can he forget about the waist chain.

"Now may I "ani asked her permission to make her wear the waist chain

Bon shyly nods

Ani kneels down and slides the saree pallu a little from her stomach making it bare . He makes her wear the waist chain and locks it with his teeth making her shiver.

Mature content ahead 🔞

He looks at bon who's eyes were closed. He touches her bare waist sensually while bon bits her lower lip to control her moan.

Ani starts giving open mouth kisses on her stomach, sucking it in between while bon holds his shoulder lightly as her legs were getting weak.

"Ahh...."bon moans as he sucked hard her belly button, giving a hickey there

He turns her over so that her back was facing him. He continues his sweet torture on her lower back.

Ani moves up towards her bare back and pushed all her hair aside as she wasn't wearing pallu over her head . He opens the blouse Dori and kisses her all over her back .

He trails kisses to her neck and gives open mouth kisses there making her moan.

"Ahh....pati babu "bon moans as his both hand went to knead her bossom.

He was kneading both her bossom mercilessly while his lips were busy sucking bitting her neck .

Ani uses his one hand and makes bon's face behind so that he can kiss her lips . He captured her lips in a passionate, wlid kiss . They were kissing each other hungrily while his hand were busy kneading her bossom.

Bon was moaning in his mouth while Ani sucked her lower lip hardly because of which her lips started bleeding but she was least bothered about it as she loved his beast , rough side.

Their make out session got disturbed by a shout from downstairs

"BAHU!!!! ANIRUDH!!!! "

They both got separated in jerk and shouted back together

"COMING!!! "

They looked at each other with sad face and went downstairs not before adjusting themselves. Well if ksj didn't disturbed them then they would have surely made love again .

.

.

Note :

Well I already told about this in the character list only but still I am again repeating it " there will be many mature and intense love making scenes " so don't blame me for not informing you all before.

As for the Obsessive it's on the way and also there will a leap after Ani's Obsessive side comes in front of bon.

Well don't worry about the leap from now only as it has time to come but still I am informing it before only.

The leap is important for the upcoming track and I swear you all will love the after leap track.

.

.

Don't forget to vote and comment

.

Till then bye bye