twenty five: the end

Theia POV

a year later

The enormous doubled doors opened with a thud and there was a deafening silence that could be heard. The sounds of my heels played as the background as everyone's eyes were glued to me and as I walked in, everyone stood up and bowed their heads. The sounds of the piano played around the room, its calming sounds and rhythm dramatically set the mood. I walked in between the aisle with my handmade white silk dress, my back exposed as the dress hugged my waist and draped across the gold carpet laid out on the flow. Everyone's eyes twinkled at the sight of me as I continued to walk down. I held a bouquet with a small picture of Maximus and my father as they both walked me down the aisle.

As I reached the end, I faced the doors again. I could feel stares coming from left to right as they glanced at me. The stares left me and everyone glanced at the two people approaching. There was Casie and Selene, both wearing silk dresses in black. They held each others hand tightly and I noticed how they would glance at each other lovingly every once in awhile. Few of the Generals also walked down the aisle and finally my flower girl had everyone 'awe' at her sight. Lily who looked a little bit grown walked around, smiling to everyone and not forgetting to throw the flowers, her bunny hopped beside her too. Lily came up beside me and I leaned down holding her cheek and my forehead touched with hers. I smile at Lily and squeeze her cheeks, fixing the tiara that seemed bigger than her head. I stood back up again and straightened my shoulders, my nervousness was kicking in and it slightly calmed down as I held Lily's hand and squeezed them. We stare ahead in anticipation as we both waited for her. Finally, Lamia comes out of the doors dressed in an all white dress that was slightly puffy at the bottom and they also draped along the floor and hugged her curves perfectly. All my doubts, nervousness and fears, they seemed to disappear and they were now gone and replaced with such complete calmness, I was able to quietly sigh in relief.

She's breathtaking

I agreed with Athena who fell in love over and over again with Lisa and I couldn't blame her because I was feeling the same way. When Lamia stood in front of me, I felt calmer with her here. I took her hand and felt her touch that I craved and we walked down a little further in front where General Robert stood.

"We are gathered to witness the celebration between two that have chosen to become one. Queen Theia of the North and Queen Lamia of the Tribrids take on the responsibility of ruling the kingdom as one in marriage and love"

Everyone sits down and only Lamia and I remain standing up. We lower our head slightly as crowns are places on top of our heads. I wore a golden crown with thorns and red ruby jewel while Lamia wore a golden crown with green jewel and pearls mixed into them.

"They shall rule over all kingdoms fairly and may their judgement be as strong and wise as their love for each other" He continued as rings were placed on our fingers.

"You guys are married!" Casie exclaimed tightly hugging me as Selene hugged Lamia and congratulated her too. Lamia and I finally got out of the slightly uncomfortable dresses and I was finally in a suit, a white blouse and black pants while she wore a tight short dress.

I looked at Lamia up and down and i purposely got myself caught and smiled when she noticed, i wrap my arms around her waist and bury my face into her neck as I place kisses on it. I felt my ear getting pulled and i groan staring slightly annoyed, "Both of you can wait til later for that, let's have some drinks and dance!" Casie dragged both of us to the bar and later on the the dance floor. I grabbed Lamia by the waist once again as she turned her back towards me, i kissed her neck slowly and spun her to face me. I leaned closer to her teasingly as i didn't let her lips touch mine.

"You are so beautiful" I mumbled between kisses, watching as she looked down and blushed, i spun her once again. I held her cheek and tilted them higher and slightly leaned it.

Instead of closing the gap, I smiled while she rolled her eyes in annoyance and pouted slightly. She wrapped her arms around my neck allowing me to pull her body closer to mine, with her hand that was holding a wine, she sipped a little and pulled me in, slipping the wine from her mouth to mine. I smiled and gulped it all down.

Selene drags Lamia away and smirked at me while Casie drags me away as well and all four of us dance drunkenly and I hear a few servants come in our direction. I noticed a sleepy Lily and I bring her to my arms, Lamia stand next to me seeing our daughter in her tired state.

I hold Lamia's hand and squeeze us through the crowds of drunk and hyper werewolves. We head down to Lily's own chamber. She finally grew out of sleeping with us, to my unfortunate, but now she wanted her own chambers. We agreed of course, it was only my job to make sure she gets everything she wants, we even let her design how she liked it. She ended up with pink walls, a gigantic bed with pink and purple bedding and all the toys she wanted would be placed on one side of the corner. We also made sure that she had her own little library and she got to choose the books she read, it became something the three of us loved to do.

Lamia opened her chamber door and we slowly placed Lily who had her eyes half opened, I kissed her little forehead and Lamia followed after, "Goodnight Princess" Lamia whispers and i say the same before quietly exiting her chambers.

I held her hand as we walked further down, Lamia headed to the direction back to the reception but I pulled us back in an empty chambers which was on the other side of Lily's chambers. I pulled us in and i pinned her on our door on the way in, I couldn't stop myself any longer and quite harshly kissed her neck and lifted one of her legs, positioning myself between them, I caressed under her thighs and slowly trailed upwards. She let out a soft moan as she was looking up, exposing more of her neck to me, I continued to softly bite her neck. I pressed her on the wall even further, connecting my lips onto hers as I slowly remove the tiny fabric off her. Her grip on my arm screamed for me to continue as her nails dug into my skin, there was that throb too.

Her eyes turned light green as she stared at me and I smiled, enjoying watching her expression. the way her mouth opened then closed, I especially loved when she would bite her lips and make us fall further into temptation. I gripped her thighs and she struggled to stand up but I wouldn't let her get out of my grip. I smiled at her and finally gave her what she wanted. She groaned scratching the door behind her, before burying her fact into my neck, her warm breath hitting my skin as I slowly slid down and I lowly groan near her ears and breath out. I pulled back and took my hand back, my fingers slid into her mouth without breaking eye contact.

"Party's not over!" Someone banged on our door which made us startled. I pulled back in shock and Lamia accidentally kneed my crouch area as she was startled too. I groaned and bent down.

"Sorry!" She quickly approached my figure and awkwardly patted my back, though it was still hurting, I forced myself to stand back up and smile slightly.

"I'm fine" I replied to her, she didn't believe my still pained expression but I nodded at her. We were both flustered as we tried to clean ourselves up and rid of the smell only to fail. After a few minutes, I opened the door to find Casie and Selene smirking, both of them drunk and I could tell that they could both still smell it. Selene handed us some more drinks and I could see Lamia lean her head on the door, she looked up and her eyes slowly turn from burning green to her normal ones, she sighed and looked up clearly defeated. I smiled at her, chuckling and took my drink. She took hers aggressively and downed it.

I could not take my eyes off her for one second. Standing in front of someone who knew how to calm me down. And I get to love her and call her mine.