eleven: cold

I walked towards the throne room but Maximus stopped me and shook his head, "This way Your Majesty" He directed towards me the meeting room. I looked at him as he nodded his head assuringly, without question I made my way to the meeting room. Upon the opening of the door, I could already smell a scent that was not one of a werewolf.

Queen Sophie stood along with her husband King Ronald, upon seeing one another we bowed in unison before continuing my way to a seat. "To what do I owe the pleasure Your Highnesses?" I asked my eyes travelled from her to him. King Ronald coughed lowly before fixing his outfit, "Words travel fast around our Kingdoms Queen Theia" I nodded my head turning to face King Ronald "As much as I have tried to avoid the worse, there is simply no other choice" I replied receiving a nod from the Queen.

I continued to stare at the West Royals who ruled the Witches, "Sir Bailey has visited our kingdom-" They looked at each other then towards me and nodded, upon these words Maximus reacted quickly beckoning three soldiers in the room, the witches on their side lifted their hands prepared to attack. Queen Sophie raised her hands the same time I raised mine. Both were at ease nodding my head to the royals apologetically, "We trust in your leadership, your father was as loyal and your mother was as strong, we want to offer our alliance to you and not Sir Bailey" Queen Sophie continued, "And unfortunately, one of our coven were under attack" King Ronald coffered sighing loudly as he sat back.

"My sincerest apology to the West Witches"I bowed my head slightly before facing them again, "I am glad that you have decided to side with the North" I expressed facing Queen Sophie and diverting my eyes to King Ronald. Both bowed slightly back "Of course, we will never forget your loyalty to the West during the pervious war" Queen Sophie answered.

I knew her parents fought alongside mine, we both had lost everything that day. Only she had someone she cried to every night. I was thankful for her and her husband King Ronald who ruled when she couldn't. I smiled at them adoringly watching as they glanced at each other every now and then. We had signed a trinity declaration and stood up as we shook hands.

"I believe in your loyalty and your strength physically and magically" They smiled warmly gladly taking my hand. We talked amongst ourselves as I walked them outside the castle.

"We shall keep each kingdom informed of present and future events" I curtsied to the both of them returning the gesture before leaving the castle. I sighed already exhausted turning to Maximus who shook his head and directed us on to throne room. I internally groaned as I dragged my feet, as usual there was a crowd of future army inside, they all waited until a different crown was placed on my head before bowing and loudly greeting me.

"Is this all of those who had made it into the Phase one" I turned to Maximus in disbelief, our numbers were still low, thankfully he shook his head "No Your Majesty there are over 17,000 names registered though have not gone through Phase one, and some are re-signing themselves in. These are the first batch of the army who succeeded in Phase one" I nodded my head scanning the room, laying my eye on the person I was looking for. I smiled slightly sitting back into my chair feeling her stare on me.

"Well done for today, but keep in mind there are a total of three Phases in which only half of you may succeed and if you are good, then more" I watched insanely as each of them left the room looking exhausted. My gaze followed her as she walked beside Casie. Without giving it much thought, I walked towards the both of them clearing my throat to get their attention. Casie smirked slightly bowing her head as she left the two of us alone.

"Hi" I said nervously scratching the back of my neck smiling sheepishly. "Hi" She replied turning her face to me, and there it was again. The overwhelming feeling I get when I look at her, her eyes and everything about her. She was about to bow before I stopped her by pushing her shoulders, "Don't please" I replied as I kept my hands rested there. Yet I pulled away soon after and took a step back.