eight: lily

next day

Here I stood observing my royal guards, once again, trying harder in my presence. My eyes lingered on a young man around 20 years of age, he was fast and strong. Attacking his opponent mercilessly not long before his opponent hit the ground groaning in annoyance, getting up only to shove him away. I walked towards his direction making my presence known and both young men bowed before me.

"Young man, give me your name" I ordered and only looked him, "It is John, Your Majesty" His eyes directed at the floor, I drew my sword out and pointed at him. His eyes widened and looked at me. "Draw you sword" I ordered him once again and with shaking hands, he pulled out his sword from his waist and pointed them towards me. I rested mine on top of his for it to stop shaking, his eyes avoiding mine "Keep your eyes on me" I thundered.

I nodded towards him and with hesitation he struck first, it was an easy dodge but he was fast to attack on the second swing, I barely managed to block. I stared only at his eyes as he kept attacking my sides, and suddenly I saw him slightly limp on his right foot and gaining an advantage I attacked him making him block it but I quickly kicked his right foot which made him groan in pan and fall back! with my swords pointed at him, "Your attacks are strong, but you have to use that brain of yours to gain an advantage" He nodded as he stood up, "I see potential in you" I uttered and I saw his face relax and he looked more determined that he was earlier. "You just have to unleash it"

"Your Majesty!" Maximus thundered into the training room, his hands frantically waving, he slightly bowed and took heavy breathes in and out, "What is it?" My voice raised higher making everyone flinch including Maximus.

"Section 4 of the North Realm is under attack!" With that the royal guards perked up and awaited my orders yet I looked at Maximus "By who?" Though I had a rough idea.

"Sir Bailey" He faced me with frighted eyes "Along side Joffrey" My eyes widened at his revelation. "Get the royal guards prepared, alert Section 1 and 2. We may need their assistance" The guards followed accordingly and Maximus led me to the weapon room after changing into a battle suit, I chose my golden sword that I haven't yielded for long. In no time, we were outside and I was given my white horse.

"Section 1 Night Walkers and Section 2 Blood Moon Pack has been alerted and on their way to Section 4" I nodded at Maximus band continued to ride towards the battle.

Upon our arrival, I only saw Sir Bailey accompanied by his guards walking around like they had achieved their goal, Maximus stopped me from running over to him and killing him. Women and children were screaming and running as their houses were being burned down to the ground. Guards shouting as men were brutally killed, through a slice on the throat. Children were being ripped away from their parents arm and thrown into a caged vehicle.

"What is the meaning of this?!" I thundered using Athena's voice making the ground shake slightly. Sir Bailey looked into my direction with a cocky grin which made Athena and I more angry.

"The Center have agreed to a joint alliance after you tried killing one of their kind" He laughed loudly as if he had achieved what he wanted, Athena was growling inside and I could feel her coming out. Suddenly, a slow clap came from behind me and I turned towards Joffrey, "Well, Well, look who we have here. If it isn't the Queen of the North Realm" I glared into his eyes yet he mocked me by winking.

We were surrounded by bodies of werewolf guards, some were in their human form and some died in wolf form, some were women and children. Athena looked around with her head down. "You both started this" I uttered feeling more presence of werewolves behind me and I knew Section 1 and 2 were here. We stood in the middle of a large field before letting Athena slowly gain control. Joffrey and Sir Bailey didn't move an inch as Fairies, Vampires and Hybrids started pouring in and walking towards the battle field. We were outnumbered, outgunned.