Halloween

Yay, some Eli POV for your day! I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it!

Eli is my sweet poor baby and I just want to cuddle him, lol! If you feel the same, write a comment.

And don't forget to push that little star button and vote! I would really appreciate it, guys.

_____________________________________________________________________________

"Eli, look!" Demetri said hurriedly. "That's Sky!"

Eli turned to look instantly and spotted her in the crowd. At the sight of Sky, his heart thumped painfully in his ribcage.

She looked fucking awesome. Her red hair was on big, loose curls that fell to her shoulders and she was wearing this skimpy, little outfit—

"Is that a nurse costume?" Demetri asked.

"I think so," Eli replied, though it was probably some kind of a killer nurse, for all over the costume were splatters of fake blood. But that wasn't what really drew his eyes to her - it was the impossibly short skirt that revealed almost everything. Eli's cheeks blushed as he checked out Sky's bare legs which were slender and curvy in just the right way... And when he looked up, he couldn't help but to check out her chest, her full and perky boobs that were squeezed against the low neckline of her dress–

Eli's mouth went dry, his ears started ringing.

In his life, he hadn't seen anything he had wanted as much as he wanted Sky at that moment, no matter how pathetic, how hopeless, how utterly devastating that idea was.

Demetri took a knowing look at him. "So, a couple of days ago Sky hears that you're going as a surgeon–"

"-- a plastic surgeon." Eli corrected.

"-- and then, just like that, she decides to put on a nurse costume," Demetri stated. "A coincidence? I don't think so, my brother."

Eli swallowed. His throat felt weirdly thick like there was a lump in it. "What are you implying?"

Demetri laughed and nudged at Eli's sleeve to get his full attention.

"Dude, come on! She likes you, for sure. You're gonna have to talk to her tonight."

That made Eli's smile disappear under the face mask. To think that Sky would ever notice someone like him? Absurd. He knew no girl would ever like him, that he was a monster, a freak that was condemned to live his whole fucking life without a girlfriend. But of course, Demetri would never understand, Demetri who wasn't a hideous freak like he was. Demetri, who was a nerd too, sure, but who still actually had some chances of getting laid one day, whereas Eli knew for sure it would never happen for him.

Thank God Miguel chose that moment to join their company and saved Eli from answering Demetri's embarrassing notion of Sky.

"Hey, guys, what's up?" Miguel asked, and Eli let Demetri do the speaking as usual. His attention was only partly on his companions, as he was still looking at Sky from the corner of his eye.

She was standing with Moon, Yasmine, Sam, and some other cool and pretty girls, and Yasmine was filming with her phone, probably an Instagram live or something like that. They all looked amazing, but Sky was the prettiest - or maybe it just felt like that because she'd actually been nice to him unlike the rest of them.

She was the first girl ever to do that. The first girl ever to talk to him like he was a human being and not a freak.

At that moment Sky turned to look at him over her shoulder, and their eyes met. She smiled at him and gave a small wave, and Eli's heart took a leap against his throat, almost making him choke. He finally managed to wave back, after glancing over his shoulder to make sure that Sky was really greeting him, and not someone who was standing behind him, but by that time, Sky had already turned away and he was standing there with his hand raised like an idiot.