Kitty and Levin

First of all, I want to say thanks to all of you, who have voted and commented on this fic or added this to your reading lists. Every time someone does that, I soon see a clear increase in the reads - weird Wattpad algorithms working their magic, lol. So keep on doing that, you wonderful people! It means the world to me.

________________________________________________________________________________

The first class of that day was science.

Sky rushed into the classroom - why the fuck am I always late? - only seconds before the door would've been shut, earning a disapproving glance and a raised eyebrow from the teacher, Mr. Poles. She walked in, trying to catch her breath as she noticed that Hawk and Demetri were already there at their table, and immediately Sky's heart skipped a dozen or so beats as she locked gazes with Hawk.

In his sporty clothes - a black T-shirt and grey sweatpants -  the blue mohawk standing sharp and wild on top of his head, he was so fucking hot that it blew Sky's mind and for a moment she had serious trouble thinking about anything else. The memory of last night was again on her, and her cheeks blushed as she started walking toward their table.

And Hawk's eyes—

Well, he seemed to appreciate the short skirt and the high heels she had chosen for the day, for Sky saw how his throat bobbed as his glance glided on the bare skin of her legs.

For the love of God, why does that dude make me so horny? I've got to think about something else, anything else–

"Hi, Sky," said Demetri, and Sky snapped out of her heated daydreams. "Long time no see."

"Demetri!" She flashed him a delighted smile and took a seat. "I can't believe I'm saying this, but I actually missed you."

After all, she hadn't seen him since the fight in school, since the moment they had dragged her into the principal's office and she'd noticed him there with Eli and Miguel, ogling at her wide-eyed and his jaw hanging.

She had feared that maybe now he too would resent her, and think that she was a crazy slut, but apparently, that wasn't the case and Sky felt so relieved she could barely hide it.

"I must admit that this table didn't feel the same while you were gone," Demetri noted. "We started a group project last week, and we could totally use your brainpower–"

"Sky," Hawk interrupted his friend mid-sentence as if he hadn't even realized that Demetri was speaking. "You look awesome!"

Everything Demetri had been saying was erased from Sky's mind as her eyes met with Hawk's. A flash of heat rushed through her core and she had to swallow to clear her throat, her ears started ringing.

"You don't look that bad either," she managed.

Hawk leaned closer, his eyes were big and wide, and Sky was falling in them, falling like an asteroid that's about to hit the Earth.

"Are you okay?" Hawk asked with that throaty voice of his. "I mean, after yesterday—"

Yesterday - as in the night I had you in my bed and you kissed me so that I lost my fucking mind.

Sky's cheeks heated. "What do you mean?"

"The dojo!" suddenly he was blushing too, his voice broke mid-sentence. "I meant what happened at the dojo—"

"Oh!" Sky breathed. "Yeah, I'm fine! I thought you meant after—"

"No, sorry—" there were bright, red spots burning on his high cheekbones. "The after was... awesome."