Social Studies

I really can't say anything in my defense, so I won't even try.

Behold - the porn!

_____________________________________________________________________________

Sky had given Hawk another handjob last Friday.

He had taken her to the movies, and after that, she had driven the car into an empty parking lot, where she had climbed onto his lap in the passenger seat and done him right then and there. Hawk had come whimpering, sucking Sky's breast so deep between his hungry lips that her nipple had grazed the roof of his mouth as he had unloaded his cum on her hands and her belly, the tight, relentless grip of her fingers milking him dry.

Just thinking about that still left him high-headed, short of breath.

Of course, once he had come down from that high, he had asked her if she wanted him to do her next, but again she had declined, saying that it wasn't the right time and that she couldn't relax in a place like that.

Yeah, they had been in her dad's car and yeah, he kinda got it, but still—

He couldn't help thinking that there was something wrong with him, because she clearly didn't want him as he wanted her. Because there was no place where Hawk didn't want Sky - Hell, he would've let her do him fucking anywhere—

"What do you think about John Locke?" Sky asked, and Hawk plummeted down from his heated dreams.

"John Locke?" His voice came out all weird, thin and raspy.

"You know, for the Social Studies essay," Sky said as if explaining something to a 5-year-old. "Gods, I've been talking to you about it for like 5 minutes, weren't you listening at all?"

Hawk's cheeks heated and he cleared his throat, painfully aware of the huge boner that was stretching his joggers. "I, ummm—"

"Never mind," Sky replied, her eyes taking in the bulge in his pants, a smile tugging the corner of her mouth. "I hope it was a nice fantasy."

She was sitting by his desk, looking at him over her shoulder as he slacked on the bed, leaning his back on the wall. "Was it Zendaya?" She smirked. "She's pretty hot. Oh please, tell me it wasn't someone I know, that would be weird—"

"What? No!" Hawk exclaimed, his cheeks burning. "No, shit, Sky, I was thinking about you—"

"Oh," her eyes softened, turned dark. "Nice. I like that."

She slammed the book, and tossed the pen on the desk, John Locke clearly forgotten. Her glance swept from his eyes to his persistent hard-on, and then back to his eyes and she was smiling. With a couple of steps, she had walked over, and climbed to sit on his lap, straddling him.

Hawk's mouth went dry. He had sudden difficulties in swallowing, as he felt her weight on his erection.

"Sky—" that came out as a throaty rasp. "My Mom is still home."

Either she didn't hear or she didn't care.

"What were you thinking about?" she asked, running her fingers gently over his chest while circling her hips on him, drawing out a soft moan from his lips.

"Last Friday," Hawk confessed.

"Oh," Sky grinned, leaning closer. "Liked that, did you?"

Hell yes, I've been thinking about it all fucking weekend–

–while jerking off in the shower.

I can't tell her that! No way would she think that's hot–