Macbeth

The English class was a nightmare.

When fucking Maya in the bathroom, Hawk hadn't spared a single thought to the fact that they went to the same school, not to mention that they shared a class. Maya's bouncing tits and her perfect ass had been the only thing in his mind.

Note to self - don't fuck and ditch chicks who you have to see next Monday.

Hawk glanced at Maya who sat in the back row, her arms wrapped around her cute, plump body. She looked absolutely miserable, which made Hawk feel like crap. Her eyes were red-rimmed and her cute, pink lips that Hawk had kissed with passion and hunger, were now trembling as if she'd burst into tears any moment.

Hawk had much preferred that mouth when it had been smiling. He fucking hated it when chicks cried - especially when it was his fault.

But he couldn't blame Maya. He had treated her like shit, there was no denying it. She had told him she liked him, and he had lied that he felt the same, just to get her into that bathroom with him, just to see her tits and her ass and to fuck her sweet, tight cunt.

And yeah, it had been fucking awesome. Not as awesome as with Sky, obviously, but good enough. He wasn't really sorry that he had fucked Maya, but—

He was sorry that she had gotten hurt. He should have let her down gently, there had been no need to be so fucking cruel. But he had panicked as Sky had suddenly appeared in front of them, tears in her eyes, and Hawk had thought that she still loved him.

After that, all Hell had broken loose.

Sky.

Letting out a long sigh, Hawk turned his eyes to her. She was sitting in her seat at the table in front of him, wearing an incredibly cute and short pink skirt and a cropped, white hoodie that revealed her slender waist, paired with red ankle-high socks and pink sneakers. She leaned her elbows on the table, her legs were under her chair and she was making notes in her notebook as Ms. Hardinge explained today's assignment. Her hair was undone, it fell to her shoulders and her back in a fountain of flames, so bright against the white of her hoodie, and every time she made the slightest move, the air carried the scent of her hair to Hawk's nostrils, filled his chest with that familiar scent of vanilla and roses, making him light-headed, turning his heart into an ocean of longing.

She hadn't even looked at him when she had walked into this classroom, and it was fucking killing him.

He just wanted a chance to talk. Just to—

To what? Jesus Christ, you broke up weeks ago and she's sleeping with someone else. There isn't much to talk about, is there?

"For today's assignment, let's mix up the pairs a bit, shall we?" came Ms. Hardinge's cheerful voice, and Hawk's eyes snapped up from Sky's ass.

Wait, what?

The teacher started walking around the classroom, dividing people into groups of two or three, and handing out worksheets for every group. Hawk's pulse skyrocketed when he realized how Ms. Hardinge was forming the groups. Instead of working with the person who was sitting next to you, you got to work with the one who was sitting in front or behind you—

"There you go, Eli—" Ms. Hardinge said with a smile and handed him the worksheet. "Sky, turn around and pull your chair here, okay? You've got your copy of Macbeth?"

Sky's shoulders went rigid, and she turned around slowly, gripping the pencil in her fingers so hard that Hawk was scared it would snap.

"Can't I work alone, Ms?" She asked silently.

"Not this time, Sky. Just turn around, okay? Eli needs a partner for this one."

Ms. Hardinge's smile was kind but firm, and Sky didn't protest further, just gave a nod and the teacher moved forward, already arranging the next pair and giving them the instructions.