Bonaparte

His hands were pushing down her jeans as soon as the door of her room slammed shut. Hastily Sky turned the key in the lock, but then her hands were on him too, eagerly undoing the strings that held his pants fast.

"You sure—?" He panted into her mouth, barely breaking the kiss at all.

"Yeah, let's just keep quiet—"

Dad was home but Sky was past caring. She had been burning for Hawk all day long, she couldn't wait another moment. Besides Dad was in his office having an important Zoom conference, which meant he was at the other end of the house with his earphones on and he sure as Hell couldn't hear them, he would never know what had happened in here if only they were quick and quiet.

Considering the way Hawk was ripping off her clothes, Sky suspected that being quick was not going to be an issue. Being quiet on the other hand—

A moan escaped her throat, when Hawk's lips moved to her neck, devouring her skin and leaving one hickey after another. Her jeans and her panties were coming off, he pushed them down and she stepped out of them, kicking them away impatiently. The fire inside of her was burning her to ashes. She needed him horribly, had needed him all day, ever since his arm had brushed hers in the hallway, ever since his hand had caressed her thigh under the table, and she would fucking die if she didn't have him already.

Hawk ripped off his shirt, revealing his gorgeous upper body to her touch. Sky's fingers glided on the smooth skin, feeling the hardness of muscle underneath, stopping on her name that was carved in his skin. Seeing that always made her light-headed, flustered with love. His chest was heaving with fast breaths under her touch, and then his lips were on hers again, his tongue thrusting into her mouth and she gave in, gave in to the weakness that left her breathless.

"You got condoms?" He groaned, pushing her towards the bed, the need making his voice low, thick.

"Yes—" Sky yanked open the drawer of the nightstand and took a pack, tossed it to Hawk.

"Shit, Sky—" he breathed, pulling her close again so that she felt the hardness of his still clothed erection pressing against her naked belly, as he walked her to the bed. "You're so fucking hot—"

"Wait— the bed, it creaks like Hell. Too noisy—"

His lips brushed hers, his hands were on her waist, on her hips, feeling her curves as if he couldn't get enough of them. "Then how do you want it, babe?"

Without giving it a second thought, Sky knelt on the floor, turning her back on Hawk and resting her upper body on the bed. The throaty groan Hawk let out at that sight, made Sky's cheeks burn.

He was behind her in no time, his hands roaming over her waist, the softness of her ass, gripping the curves of her hips as he ground his erection against her backside.

Sky let out a soft moan. "Please— I need you—"

"Already?"

"We don't have much time—"

That was all the reassurance he needed. She glanced over her shoulder to see how he shoved down his pants and underwear, took the pack of condoms, and ripped open one small tinfoil. His dick stood erect against his abdomen, all red and hard, already leaking pre cum, and just looking at it made Sky whine in need. She wanted him inside of her, needed it like she needed the air she breathed. The emptiness inside of her was driving her crazy, she knew it wouldn't be soothed unless she had him. More than anything she would have wanted his dick inside of her just like this, bare, without a condom so that she could feel every wondrous inch, the smooth skin, the veins, everything. She had been thinking about it all day long, about the times they had done it like that, how fucking good it had felt. She wanted that now too, wanted him to fuck her hard and to come inside of her, she wanted to feel his hot cum filling her insides and dripping out of her after he'd had his way with her—